Changes to HAL Website

lka1012

Forgive me if tha has already been discussed. But I just discovered that you can now pre-order things such as spa services, drink cards, gifts, Pinnacle res, and/or add to you shipboard account via HAL's website. And I just booked my cruise a little over an hour ago.

Forgive me if tha has already been discussed. But I just discovered that you can now pre-order things such as spa services, drink cards, gifts, Pinnacle res, and/or add to you shipboard account via HAL's website. And I just booked my cruise a little over an hour ago.

yes you can,but only when you do it from out the U.S. or Canada,not from out of europe:(

burny

In order to do this, must you book thru HAL or your own TA?

It doesn't matter who you booked with. The only thing that matters is that you have your booking number and can spell your name the same way as it is on the booking. (hey, for those of us with a hyphenated name that can get tricky. :rolleyes: )

On the HAL website, go to "For Booked Guests" and click on "Order Onboard Gifts" from the drop-down box. Then log in on the right-hand side of the screen using your username and password. The next screen will be "my gift recipients" Check the box to the left of your name, then click on either "Make Pinnacle Grill Reservations" or "Choose Gifts". Make Pinnacle Reservations is self-explanatory. If you click on "Choose Gifts", you can choose a spa gift (eg. massage) from the Beauty, Relaxation and Fitness" section.

I must admit, though, if I follow the spa gift of a massage through to completion, I can't seem to book the massage, only purchase it so that the "credit" is waiting for me on the ship. I think I would then have to go to the spa onboard to make the actual reservation, is that correct?

Hope this is helpful.

Bonnie

Archived