Close Those Drapes!

Guest LoveMyBoxer

The "demand" from this clown can be nicely and very accuratetly described as caca de toro (and I'm purposely keeping it nice). You gotta love rocket scientists like that:rolleyes: No wonder there's so many lawsuits (see below)

Bennie Casson filed a lawsuit in Belleville, Ill., against PT's Show Club for its negligence in allowing a stripper to "slam" her breasts into his "neck and head region" as he watched her, a little too close to the stage.

Casson claims in his lawsuit that dancer Susan Sykes (aka "Busty Heart"), who claims to have show business's biggest chest at 88 inches, gave him a "bruised, contused, lacerated" neck.

Carson has filed suit claiming that the "gifted" performer slammed her breasts into his head and neck, causing "emotional distress, mental anguish and indignity."

The $200,000 lawsuit states that Carson was "bruised, contused, lacerated and made sore" by Heart's breasts, which reportedly weigh in at 40 pounds apiece.:eek:

Source: St. Louis Post-Dispatch

How many hours a day do you spend surfing the net finding these precious little gems, John??? :D

Nice new avatar, by the way...

Bonnie

Obviously, John is just keeping "abreast" of the situation... and by the description, those weren't little gems...

Willia...

NCL: "Can you tell us what kind of face she had?"

Cleaner: "Face??"

I was thinking the same thing! Men don't look us in the eyes when we are CLOTHED much less stark naked (and I am by no means endowed - imagine if I had 40 pounders)

There was a post some months back about some little old lady who didn't hear an inspection team coming into her cabin, nor did they hear her in the shower. She came into her room starkers. There was much confusion on both sides, ending up in much laughter also on both sides.

She was a great sport about it and enjoyed a bottle of wine that night.

From my brother, near Quebec City, who worked in a local shipyard on the St. Lawrence River:

"I have an idea on what it is, tho. We did a job on a cruiseship which was tied up at the ferry dock at Lévis, and the tide was low ... LOL.

There was a post some months back about some little old lady who didn't hear an inspection team coming into her cabin, nor did they hear her in the shower. She came into her room starkers. There was much confusion on both sides, ending up in much laughter also on both sides.

She was a great sport about it and enjoyed a bottle of wine that night.

:)

Tom ... that "little old lady" was my Mom! :D

And, yes, she was really great about it. The HM was very kind and sent her a bottle of wine at her table. :D

Tom, you have a fantastic memory. I had to go back to May 2005 to find it on the board!!!!!!!

Here's the story:

I really need to get my mother to join CC. She was reading this thread over my shoulder an she started laughing.

One day on the Statendam Mom was in the bathroom when they came in for a stateroom inspection. She didn't hear them because, like many HAL passengers, she's "older than average" and a bit hard of hearing. She burst out of the bathroom with the men standing in her cabin and looking in her direction.

She was naked.

It was VERY embarrassing to everyone. But they all got a good laugh out of it. Mom says she yelped and hopped back into the bathroom ... but not before a male supervisor got an EYE-FULL of what a 70 year old woman with one breast looks like naked.

Standing in her bathroom, door pulled closed, she started laughing while the men outside began trying to apologize.

Before Mom got dressed the phone was ringing with an apology from the Hotel Manager.

Mom always takes these things in great stride. But, as she says, she never paid for a bottle of wine by stripping before.

Found on the board here.

Archived