Use of Acronyms for First Timers

Swedish Chef

I thought it would be helpful and maybe even FUN to make a list of our most often and not so often used acronyms for First Timers on these boards as well as some of us who have been around for a little while. I would like to see this be as Fun as possible and informative:D

So here I go.......

DH - Darling Husband

DW - Darling Wife

SIL - Sister In Law

BIL - Brother In Law

JMO - Just My Opinion

LOL - Laughing Out Loud

TTFN - TA TA For Now

IMO - In My Opinion

JMO-Just My opinion

This is off topic...but thanks!

Thank you for making me smile, with both your screen name and your wit:) .

Its my B-day today (43) and though I'm not depressed or anything, your post made me smile!

Um-bork bork, umm bork bork, ummm bork bork bork!!!!

Dave:eek:

This is off topic...but thanks!

Thank you for making me smile, with both your screen name and your wit:) .

Its my B-day today (43) and though I'm not depressed or anything, your post made me smile!

Um-bork bork, umm bork bork, ummm bork bork bork!!!!

Dave:eek:

Your Welcome - Hur-da-verda..da Chocolate Moose:D :D And Happy Birthday

There used to be a radio broadcaster in Toronto that did a show about things British. He always signed of with TTFN (ta-ta for now). In the computer business we have lots of TLA's (three letter acronyms).

Bodger

CruznTom, thanks for the link. I had something similar to this in my favorites, but couldn't find it recently when I needed it. I think it got lost the last time the computer tech worked on mine. This is now in my favorites.

Golfknitties--I remember you from our waffle threads. We got back from the Mercury MR cruise a week ago and now I'm W4W again, but it will be Jan. of '08 before I get them again. :eek:

While on the MR cruise, we booked Mercury to Aust/NZ sailing out of Sydney 1/20. It will take lots of courage and sublimation to go that long without, waffles, but I am up to the challenge. :D

CruznTom, thanks for the link. I had something similar to this in my favorites, but couldn't find it recently when I needed it. I think it got lost the last time the computer tech worked on mine. This is now in my favorites.

Golfknitties--I remember you from our waffle threads. We got back from the Mercury MR cruise a week ago and now I'm W4W again, but it will be Jan. of '08 before I get them again. :eek:

While on the MR cruise, we booked Mercury to Aust/NZ sailing out of Sydney 1/20. It will take lots of courage and sublimation to go that long without, waffles, but I am up to the challenge. :D

Were the Waffles all you were led to believe ?? We will be lucky and be having ours starting 4-14-07 !! :p BTW ( By The Way) it will be our extreme luck ! ? ! :rolleyes: To be cruising with the Swedish Chef, and possibly Rehabber in 4/08 ! I do remember you also, and still get to laughing when I think of that thread !!

Archived