Question Regarding Posting Photos

innlady1

I'd like to post the photos of our Meet and Greet and our group lunch on the Noordam. Can someone give me some guidance how to do that? I'm emailing them to our Roll Call but thought it would be fun to share, too!

Thanks, ;)

Sheila

Resize the photos to the size specified in the Manage Attachments window (below the Message Text window). For example, the maximize size for a jpg file is 97 kb, 620 pixels wide, and 280 pixels high. The size of the file can be seen by moving the mouse arrow over the file icon or by highlighting the file icon and right clicking on properties. After the picture is of proper size, open the Manage Attachments window, click on Browse, and locate the file, and click on upload. For each response, you may upload a maximum of five pictures.

Resize the photos to the size specified in the Manage Attachments window (below the Message Text window). For example, the maximize size for a jpg file is 97 kb, 620 pixels wide, and 280 pixels high. The size of the file can be seen by moving the mouse arrow over the file icon or by highlighting the file icon and right clicking on properties. After the picture is of proper size, open the Manage Attachments window, click on Browse, and locate the file, and click on upload. For each response, you may upload a maximum of five pictures.

Thanks, Dan! I will give it a try. I've resized them already to 650 x 450, but I guess that won't do!

I'd like to post the photos of our Meet and Greet and our group lunch on the Noordam. Can someone give me some guidance how to do that? I'm emailing them to our Roll Call but thought it would be fun to share, too!

Thanks, ;)

Sheila

If you have a lot of photos and/or don't want to resize them and upload to CC, you could set them up in an account at webshots.com and simply post a link here, or email the link to your friends.

Help!

Ok, I ran my mouse across the photo.....it is too big...how do I resize it to 620x280?

It will vary a little depending on what you have for photo editing software, but most have a "resize" button on the menu bar when you're viewing. What do you have for editing s/w?

If you have a lot of photos and/or don't want to resize them and upload to CC, you could set them up in an account at webshots.com and simply post a link here, or email the link to your friends.

It will vary a little depending on what you have for photo editing software, but most have a "resize" button on the menu bar when you're viewing. What do you have for editing s/w?

Not sure...I am on aol and I have tried using "paint" , but if I resize it there it just cuts off parts of the picture.:(

test

Looks like it worked, Sean!:)

Here's my fool-proof tactic for attempting anything technical on these boards: "Honey, could you please help me?" (to my husband, the computer geek).:cool: :o

Karin

Innlady (Sheila), thanks for posting your question! Obriendan, thanks for your response! Most of it is Geek to me, but I'll be sure to save your post for future reference (ie for my husband to read when he gets home.....)

Sean: thanks for the excellent link! I am going to try their avatar system to see if I can get a decent avatar done. BTW, I'm enjoying your tests.

Glad you enjoyed the tests....I was afraid people would find it annoying.:eek:

The outside pictures were of the view from our balcony of cabin 4132 on the Oosterdam.

Archived