Third times a charm?

Hi Kimberlie-

Here goes:

Go to RCI's website, put your pointer on the Find A Cruise tab and click on Ships. Click on the Enchantment. On the right side of the page under Learn More About, click on the Activities on EOS. Click on Spa towards the bottom and then Spa Services.

You won't get prices as they don't post those everchanging bits of info. I can tell you that I would guestimate paying around 2-3 times as much as you might locally depending on where you live. We paid $200 for a 55 minute massage last year on the Explorer (me & DH got two different kinds and both were the same price). If I remember correctly manicures are around $35 and pedicures $50 - I am really not sure on those. I usually get that stuff before I go and do a polish change if I need one onboard.

Hope this helps!

This might help:

Face

La Therapie Hydralift Facial (50 mins) - $109

La Therapie Intensif Age Zone Treatment (select two solutions) - add on $30

La Therapie Intensif Vitamin Anti-Oxidant Treatment - add on $30

Elemis Aromapure Facial (50 mins) - $109

Elemis Aromapure Time for Men Facial (50 mins) - $109

Body

Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy (75 mins) - $175

Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage (50 mins) - $116

Swedish Massage (25 mins) - $72

Swedish Massage (50 mins) - $109

Reflexology (50 mins) - $109

Couples Massage (50 mins) - $242

Total Glow Self Tanning Treatment (50 mins) - $141

Exotics

Elemis Cellutox Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap or Float

with half body massage (90 mins) - $176

with full body massage (120 mins) - $228

with float - add on $15

Elemis Musclease Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap or Float

with half body massage (90 mins) - $176

with full body massage (120 mins) - $228

with float - add on $15

Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow

with half body massage (50 mins) - $141

with full body massage (75 mins) - $178

Elemis Absolute Face and Body Treatment (100 mins) - $176

Bathing Rituals (25 mins) - $32

Firming

Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction Program (50 mins) - $132

Course of three - $330

Fitness

Personal Training (60 mins) - $83

Course of three - $210

Body Composition Analysis (BCA) (30 mins) - $33

Chakra Balancing Capsule (25 mins) - $50

Chakra Balancing Capsule (50 mins) - $66

Specialized Classes

Pathway to Yoga - $10

Pathway to Pilates - $10

Group Cycling - $10

Unlimited Class Pass/3 or 4 day cruise - $49

Unlimited Class Pass/5 or 7 day cruise - $69

Hair & Nails

Frangipani Hair & Scalp Conditioning Ritual (25 mins) - $29

Style Dry/Roller Setting - from $33

Trim or Restyle and Style Dry - from $57

Men's Wet Cut and Style Dry - from $25

Hair Up - from $33

Color & Style - from $54

Traditional Manicure (25 mins) - $28

Traditional Pedicure (45 mins) - $44

Elemis Exotic Hand Ritual with Manicure (45 mins) - $44

Elemis Sole Delight Foot Treatment with Pedicure (55 mins) - $61

Paraffin Wax Treatments for the Hands and Feet - add on $15

###

• 3 years later...

Yes, prices will vary from ship to ship.

This is the menu from ShipShape that I have, along with description of service: (It is from EOS or VOS, cant recall) We do enjoy the spa on board. DH has enjoyed the stone massage as well as Father & Son. I have enjoyed the seaweed wrap with added massage and DD loved the Teen Facials. My senior citizen parents even used the spa services and had massages. Feel free to ask ?s

Here is my question; has anyone had their Teeth whitened on board and how did it go?

Explorer Day Spa Menu

At A Glance!

* Ionithermie Algae Detox $132(Normally $145) (Course of 3 for $330)

This powerful body treatment successfully helps to reduce cellulite, firm & tone your skin and detoxify your body. You will lose substantial inches around the buttocks, abdomen, arms or thighs. If you are serious about achieving dramatic, instant results and focusing on a plan to maintain a firm and toned body, this is the treatment you are looking for.

* Hydra-Lift Facial $109

Produces clear, vibrant, smooth looking skin by deep cleansing and reducing stress within the skin cells. Utilizing the latest in European ingredients and techniques, the results are visible after just one treatment. Includes a relaxing face, neck & shoulder massage.

* Romance Ritual (Couples Massage package) $325 per couple

Enjoy a traditional full body Swedish massage together with your partner after delighting in the exotic couples Rasul ceremony - our exquisite private Morrocan mud/steamsuite for two. Great fun, relaxing and romantic! Revive the romance at home with a complimentary sensual bath oil.

* Seaweed Massage $176

The number one massage for lasting relaxation and muscular relief. The detox seaweed mask is followed by a massage on the main tension areas, providing weeks of relief. Excellent for arthritis, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms and general body detoxification.

Includes a scalp massage and foot massage. 1hr 30 minutes

* Hot Stone Massage $175

A traditional full body massage combined with deep penetrating heat from volcanic stones bathed in oriental oils. This Balinese massage helps release deep muscular tension and is undeniably luxurious. 75 minutes

* Absolute Face & Body Ritual $176

Our most exclusive treatment for relaxation and indulgence from the soles of your feet to the tingling top of your scalp! Experience the bliss of warmed oils poured over your body, a tantalizing complete back-of-body aromatherapy massage followed by our intensive facial, evoking a firm, fresh, youthful glow. 1 hr 45 minutes of total spa heaven.

* Lime & Ginger Body Massage $141

Sublime indulgence from head to toe! Warmed oils drizzled all over your body and a sumptuous mixture massaged into the skin to slough away dryness. After an aromatic shower, we delight you with a Swedish massage of the back, neck and shoulders. 50 minutes

(Add $37 and upgrade to a full body massage, 75 minutes).

* Couples Rasul Ritual $83 per couple

Relax and unwind in our exclusive Eastern Rasul Steam made for two. Apply specialized rasul herbal clays and muds to different parts of each others bodies to cleanse, stimulate and detoxify while the aromatic steam works its magic. Allow one hour for the full ritual.

* Special prices apply for Port Times.

Teeth Whitening $245

Couples Massage 50 minutes $242/couple

Full Body Massage 50 minutes $109

Deep Tissue Massage 50 minutes $116

Reflexology/Massage Combo 50 minutes $109

Exotic Manicure $ 44

Sole Delight Pedicure $61

Steiner prices don't really vary ship to ship.- they change what is offered on ships depending on the staff available, or the type of treatment rooms. For instance the price lists above match what we had on Caribbean Princess. And whatever specials might be offered will differ depending on the itinerary.. but Steiner keeps things consistent for the most part.

And if you want a warning - run, don't walk, from the Ionithermie Algae Detox... it was just a 50 minute sales pitch to buy a $2000 "system"...

Yes, prices will vary from ship to ship.

This is the menu from ShipShape that I have, along with description of service: (It is from EOS or VOS, cant recall) We do enjoy the spa on board. DH has enjoyed the stone massage as well as Father & Son. I have enjoyed the seaweed wrap with added massage and DD loved the Teen Facials. My senior citizen parents even used the spa services and had massages. Feel free to ask ?s

Here is my question; has anyone had their Teeth whitened on board and how did it go?

Explorer Day Spa Menu

At A Glance!

* Ionithermie Algae Detox $132(Normally $145) (Course of 3 for $330)

This powerful body treatment successfully helps to reduce cellulite, firm & tone your skin and detoxify your body. You will lose substantial inches around the buttocks, abdomen, arms or thighs. If you are serious about achieving dramatic, instant results and focusing on a plan to maintain a firm and toned body, this is the treatment you are looking for.

* Hydra-Lift Facial $109

Produces clear, vibrant, smooth looking skin by deep cleansing and reducing stress within the skin cells. Utilizing the latest in European ingredients and techniques, the results are visible after just one treatment. Includes a relaxing face, neck & shoulder massage.

* Romance Ritual (Couples Massage package) $325 per couple

Enjoy a traditional full body Swedish massage together with your partner after delighting in the exotic couples Rasul ceremony - our exquisite private Morrocan mud/steamsuite for two. Great fun, relaxing and romantic! Revive the romance at home with a complimentary sensual bath oil.

* Seaweed Massage $176

The number one massage for lasting relaxation and muscular relief. The detox seaweed mask is followed by a massage on the main tension areas, providing weeks of relief. Excellent for arthritis, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms and general body detoxification.

Includes a scalp massage and foot massage. 1hr 30 minutes

* Hot Stone Massage $175

A traditional full body massage combined with deep penetrating heat from volcanic stones bathed in oriental oils. This Balinese massage helps release deep muscular tension and is undeniably luxurious. 75 minutes

* Absolute Face & Body Ritual $176

Our most exclusive treatment for relaxation and indulgence from the soles of your feet to the tingling top of your scalp! Experience the bliss of warmed oils poured over your body, a tantalizing complete back-of-body aromatherapy massage followed by our intensive facial, evoking a firm, fresh, youthful glow. 1 hr 45 minutes of total spa heaven.

* Lime & Ginger Body Massage $141

Sublime indulgence from head to toe! Warmed oils drizzled all over your body and a sumptuous mixture massaged into the skin to slough away dryness. After an aromatic shower, we delight you with a Swedish massage of the back, neck and shoulders. 50 minutes

(Add $37 and upgrade to a full body massage, 75 minutes).

* Couples Rasul Ritual $83 per couple

Relax and unwind in our exclusive Eastern Rasul Steam made for two. Apply specialized rasul herbal clays and muds to different parts of each others bodies to cleanse, stimulate and detoxify while the aromatic steam works its magic. Allow one hour for the full ritual.

* Special prices apply for Port Times.

Teeth Whitening $245

Couples Massage 50 minutes $242/couple

Full Body Massage 50 minutes $109

Deep Tissue Massage 50 minutes $116

Reflexology/Massage Combo 50 minutes $109

Exotic Manicure $ 44

Sole Delight Pedicure $61

Holy cr@p! You brought up a question from THREE YEARS AGO!!! :eek:

Holy cr@p! You brought up a question from THREE YEARS AGO!!! :eek:

ROFLMAO

Now that you mention...omg! Im just noticing...(2004:eek: )

Here is the question...HOW did I do ThIS?

=================================

Also, sounds like teeth whitening is sa no-no for on board?? I'm off to my Dentist $300 Im done) if I WANT TO DO IT! lOL

You know last week I posted something and it came up under my old user name from 2004 (I used to be MattInLA when I lived in Los Angeles) and supposedly the board admin had deleted it - so who knows - maybe 2004 has decided to come back?

Lynn - nope, that was not me. I used to work in the creative end of marketing, but not as a photographer. And 3 years ago I had just moved here, but missed the hurricanes because we took a trip to South Africa.

Archived