Booked Eurodam Inaugural cabin today!

cruznon

And Tija, I'm flattered you included me in your enthusiasm about the group, but I haven't committed to this cruise. Yet. It's a "maybe" at this point. It would be nice to sail again with so many friends, though. And then there's the ones I haven't met yet that I want to meet. It's tempting.

Ruth--

If you book, I'll send you a box of See's Chocolates...

:D

Ruth--

If you book, I'll send you a box of See's Chocolates...

You sure know how to sweet-talk a girl! (betcha don't hear that very often. ;) )

I just got very interested in booking. :D

Hmmm - Twist my arm some more....

Twisting, twisting..... :) I'm twisting. I would be so very appreciative if you would be so kind to see to all those details that someone needs to do on behalf of all of us so that we have our meet and greet etc etc.

I can't think of anyone who would do it better.

psst.......and yes, please, Sir Brian. Would you kindly work on Ms Martha (and her friend) to see if they would care to join us. I'd like to sail with them again.

URGING RUTH.....URGING RUTH......

TWISTING BRIAN.....TWISTING BRIAN.......

WHO ELSE NEEDS AN 'ing' >>>>. :D

** We are currently enduring a miserable snowstorm in the Northeast. I need something to amuse me. :) (It was 70 degrees here Wednesday!! This is NUTTY,)

Twisting, twisting..... :) I'm twisting.

OUCH!

That Hurts!

:eek:

Okay, Okay - You've talked me into it...

;)

BTW - Scotty is aboard Ryndam this week w/ Greg and Christopher - He tells me he's going to reserve his stateroom this week too.

:)

I can't tell you how envious I am of all of you going on the Eurodam inaugural!

It brings back so many memories of the 3 week trip my sister and I took with our mother to Sweden and Norway in the 80's. My maternal grandparents were born in Sweden (close!) and my paternal ancestors were born in England and Scotland. So I should be on this voyage!

Sadly, our season at the inn is April through October, July & August being Peak Season.

I may need to start "sweet talking" DH...and maybe he'll run the inn for 12 days! :eek:

I always promised our girls I'd take them to Sweden one day....this would be close!

In any event, you guys will love the fjords. Oslo is wonderful, and Alesund, Vik, Flam, and Stavanger are beautiful. Those were all included on our trip to Scandinavia. Breathtaking. You will love the daylight at midnight!

Emily, I saw the poster's name and the first six words and KNEW! it was you---not your Mom. Now the whole world knows all of my names. Yeesh. :rolleyes: ('cept it's "Frances"---female, doncha know.)

I'm up to seriously thinking about it. K? :)

Ah come on Ruth, you know we all want you with us. I will pitch in chocolate too. :D
That's right. We have Ethyl M Chocolates ... made right here in Las Vegas. (Ethyl M was Forest Mars' grandmother. He named his boutique chocolate factory after her. This is the M & M candy family.)

E-mail me your shipping address and a box is yours!

OUCH!

That Hurts!

Okay, Okay - You've talked me into it...

GREAT!!!! Aren't you glad I suggested it. ;) :)

BTW - Scotty is aboard Ryndam this week w/ Greg and Christopher - He tells me he's going to reserve his stateroom this week too.

:)

I hope he books...... Scotty is terrific!!! Maybe Greg will do a little arm twisting on Ryndam. He can't leave it all to us here on the Board. :)

Most of all, I so hope they all have a wonderful cruise on Ryndam after all they've been through.

I hope he books...... Scotty is terrific!!! Maybe Greg will do a little arm twisting on Ryndam. He can't leave it all to us here on the Board. :)

Most of all, I so hope they all have a wonderful cruise on Ryndam after all they've been through.

Oh he's definately coming with - He just hasn't had time to book since he's been finishing up a home/project for one of his clients...

...I just hope Mom does'nt play "20 Questions" with him again!

Oh he's definately coming with - He just hasn't had time to book since he's been finishing up a home/project for one of his clients...

...I just hope Mom does'nt play "20 Questions" with him again!

You just need to have the 'distractions' at the ready when the questions start. :)

Moms will be Moms.

Hope there's always a fjord in sight to 'change the subject'.

Have you counted how many of us there are on the roll call?

Want to do a 'sign on' thread so we can get a list going? That Noordam one was handy to check from time to time who was coming/how many.

Looks like we're 15 months out and we've already got 29 confirmed!

Sail7Seas & DH = 2* (Noordam Mariner Ambassadors & Noordam Reunion Cruise)

Bepsf – (Noordam Inaugural & Reunion) Aft-Corner SC5182

Stu&Linda - (Bepsf’s Parents "M&D" 1st Cruise!)* Aft VA5184*

RevNeil – Greg & Christopher (Spamdam, Noordam Inaugural & Reunion Veterans)

Longtimecruiser – (Adele & Emily) - (Spamdam & Noordam Reunion Veterans) Aft VA5286

Sir Scott (Spamdam, HAL-O-Ween Group Cruise, Noordam Inaugural & Reunion Veteran)

SeaGypsy1 & DH (Spamdam Veterans) = 2

RuthC (She’s gonna book, she just doensn’t know it…) Spamdam& Noordam Reunion Veteran

Gen Max & Peggy (Noordam Inaugural) = 2

Jhannah (Jim) + DW = 2

Copper10-8 (John)+ DW Maria = 2

OceanFantasys + DH = 2

Cruznon +DH = 2 (Aft VA5185)

JRachels (Noordam Inaugural)

Sunshine91 + DH John = 2 (Noordam Inaugural & Reunion) 4045?

Shipcafe + DParents = 3(?)

I've never been this excited about a cruise so far out since my first one!!!

I've never been this excited about a cruise so far out since my first one!!!

It's gonna be a memorable one, no doubt! We should at least get group T-shirts. I'll work on that Brian, if you'd like - Also trying to get Vic to go

It's gonna be a memorable one, no doubt! We should at least get group T-shirts. I'll work on that Brian, if you'd like - Also trying to get Vic to go

John you beat me to it. I posted it on the roll call board.. Great idea for getting to know each other and meeting at our special mingles throughout the cruise.

John you beat me to it. I posted it on the roll call board.. Great idea for getting to know each other and meeting at our special mingles throughout the cruise.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I'll get working on some ideas unless you want it;)

This is going to be a terrific cruise. Besides DH and myself, our daughter is also booked, so please add her in!

Ruth, I've been wanting to meet you....you gotta join us!!!

I love the idea of t-shirts.

Brian, thanks for volunteering to be leader of this group! If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

cruznon2sea@aol.com

Archived