2008 Summer Schedule

Lane40

I just talked to Oceania because I wanted to check the summer 2008 cruises as well and I was told that the new schedule due to be released today (March 8) is delayed and will be released in April. I was told that the exact release date has not been set yet...

It turns out the Oceania sales representative that I talked to this morning gave me the wrong information. Maybe Oceania has to properly inform their own sales people. I found a list of the European sailings on the cruzunlimted web site a few minutes ago. It is only the European sailings but is a complete list...

Hi: HIFY43

Yes the itineraries are on ***** site but you cannot access them. The information seems to have to be updated by Oceania. Our TA has been checking and was advised mid to late March for access. Since Jan is so close to Oceania, possibly she would advise on Cruise Critc when the full information is avaialbe to ALL of US.

Hi: HIFY43

Yes the itineraries are on ***** site but you cannot access them. The information seems to have to be updated by Oceania. Our TA has been checking and was advised mid to late March for access.

If you are on the mailing list for ***** you can see the ports of call for the cruises but no prices etc...

Only "Cruise Connoisseur Club Members" (TA) are privy to the new cruises for now.

I am sure if you emailed Jan they would send you the list.

Hi Lyn:

Price and itinerary are both important.We have one in mind but need full disclosure before we can book. And as you know, we cannot book yet!

We have the itineraries. Thanks

My travel agency hasn't received anything from Oceania yet and we live in Hollywood, Fl. about a half an hour away from Oceania's office.

Joan

The travel agents who are members of Oceania's Cruise Connoisseur Club received the itineraries early. The CCC consists of the top 50 travel agents booking Oceania. I would have to assume your TA doesn't fit that description.

I also had this question for Jan and she provided answer for me:

June 23, 2008 (14 Days) Barcelona to Istanbul*: August 6, 2008 (14 Days) Barcelona to Istanbul*:

*overnight stay

Both feature Alexandria and Cairo( Port Sadi) and Haifa( Israel)*

Jan, can we request you let us know when the rt Miami-Miami Manaus trip in 2008 is offered so we can do a booking? We did this on the Vistafjord many, many years ago. A great trip. We could book the Prinsendam now, but we prefer to do Oceania for this trip. Thanks.

Jan, can we request you let us know when the rt Miami-Miami Manaus trip in 2008 is offered so we can do a booking? We did this on the Vistafjord many, many years ago. A great trip. We could book the Prinsendam now, but we prefer to do Oceania for this trip. Thanks.

Yes you can!

Jan

Archived