Constellation web cams?

bob brown

I've been offline for a while. I tried to get the Constellation web cams and it was blank with a notice "HiSeas no longer services the Constellation". Anyone know what happened? I see they are still on other Celebrity ships. Is there any other way to access Constellations cams?

I've read on here that Celebrity isn't renewing their contract with Hi Seas so the web cam on the Constellation was the 1st to go. Eventually all the ships cams will be gone.

At least, that is what I have heard. Shame, I love watching the ships.

Here is a post from Arno confirming what meyer4two indicated. Arno seems to know as much about Celebrity as anyone I've read on the boards so I'd take it for gospel.

Celebrity has begun to terminate their relationship with HCS and returning to inhouse control. I believe individual ship contracts are in effect. Century's contract is up in a couple of months. We were onboard Galaxy in May 2004 when they took over together with an increase of 50% in onboard rates (from 50 to 75 cents a minute.) Let's hope prices will be reduced. Celebrity has also replaced the photo people on board with a new providor.

Archived