2008 Deployment Schedule

Ella2

Now I was just told that it may either be later today or tomorrow for the bookings to open. All I want is to get a pricing on a little 4 day Majesty cruise in June 2008. Doesn't RCI understand how important this is to all of us CC members.

Yippee! Woohoo! Etc....

I just got of the phone with an RCI certified vacation planner and I now have a reservation for the Navigator of the Seas TA from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale - November 10, 2008. I picked a hump JS - 9624 - and had my choice of them all. At this time it is $1749 for the this 12 night TA. This will be my first hump cabin.

These cruises are not showing on line yet.

Who wants to join us?

Mommabean, congrats! Glad you got your booking. Doesn't seem like a bad price either.

I'm hoping the Independence transatlantic will be similar in price. My good TA has let me know that the Independence has been delayed by 24 hours and "should" be open to book tomorrow. She knows how keen I am to book, so she'll try again then.

Albert, do you happen to know the Alaska itineraries for 2008? Which ship is doing Vancouver R/T and which is doing the one way sailings? Also, the sail dates for May 2008? Thanks in advance!

17may - serenade yvr round trip

23may - radiance yvr north

23may - rhapsody seattle round trip

30may - radiance seward south

Mommabean, congrats! Glad you got your booking. Doesn't seem like a bad price either.

I'm hoping the Independence transatlantic will be similar in price. My good TA has let me know that the Independence has been delayed by 24 hours and "should" be open to book tomorrow. She knows how keen I am to book, so she'll try again then.

The price gets even better. I got the $300 discount on that price for my diamond C&A level. I received the $200 on board credit for participating in the new "next cruise" booking program available on Enchantment of the Seas last weekend. And then there is that $200 on board credit for stock holders. I feel like I'm $700 ahead already.

You can bet I'll be watching for reduced prices over the next year and a half, too. Wow, what a long wait. :eek:

The price gets even better. I got the $300 discount on that price for my diamond C&A level. I received the $200 on board credit for participating in the new "next cruise" booking program available on Enchantment of the Seas last weekend. And then there is that $200 on board credit for stock holders. I feel like I'm $700 ahead already.

You can bet I'll be watching for reduced prices over the next year and a half, too. Wow, what a long wait. :eek:

RCCL Does have nice perks for us Diamond & Stockholders !!! Don't forgett the Diamond monthly Coupons also !!!!

Where does your cruise go? What do you mean "kind of" got the room you wanted?

Western Caribbean....I kept debating what Jr. Suite I wanted. Did I want to try and get an AFT or just get one near the hump (since we have 4 in room, couldn't get hump)? My first choice was 9626, got it. But like I said, I wasn't completely sure what room I wanted. When he said that room was available...I took it.

OK--I'm booked, or is that hooked, or crooked OUCH! A little more than I was hoping. But we're on for Thanksgiving 2008 also! We'll have to start a future trip thread. We booked two connecting Promenade rooms on Deck 7 for a total of 4 people for $4708 including taxes, no insurance. (will do on my own) We could have done a balcony, one room for about $4888 I think it was -- but with two boys (14 and 10) having their own real beds, bathroom, TV might be better than them sharing a sofa bed. Ahhhhh but I will miss a balcony.

I already had Disney booked for this week, one room, two pullmans, but 190 sq ft. for $4087. I really thought RCI would be cheaper. Now I will have to decide which one to cancel. DCL goes to their Castaway Cay twice, Costa Maya and Cozumel only vs. this FOS Western itinerary. Any thoughts anyone??

I already had Disney booked for this week, one room, two pullmans, but 190 sq ft. for $4087. I really thought RCI would be cheaper. Now I will have to decide which one to cancel. DCL goes to their Castaway Cay twice, Costa Maya and Cozumel only vs. this FOS Western itinerary. Any thoughts anyone??

We were originally going to book Disney for this same week, but when I saw the prices, $9,000 for Cat 4. I had to be revived. Patiently waited for RCCL...I figured I just saved $2K. Still a bit steep. Holiday week though, I kind of expected it.

We ended up booking the cow butt room (cabin 6305) on Freedom's Thanksgiving 2008 cruise. I just kept going back and forth between Decks 6 and 7. We are going to either be really annoyed by the cow stuff all over the place, or we are going to love the free ice cream, or we just won't care. We'll be on a CRUISE, so it'll all be good no matter what!

All this waiting, now what? I do want to book Spring 2009. Any idea when that pricing is supposed to show? I thought that would be today also.

I was just planning on doing some research for our next cruise. When I checked out the website, this sailing was listed. So I was able to book Liberty for Jan 2009 and got hump cabin 9340. I am sooo excited! Have not yet told my hubbie, but I think I will try to make it a surprise for him, with "try" being the operative word. It is almost 2 years away!!! :eek:

This will be our 2nd cruise and I am pumped becuase I really wanted a balcony, and I was able to get a hump one at that! :D

Transatlantics will price if you click "reserve now" instead of "more details" if anyone is interested.

Yes, that works in spite of the NAs showing across the board. I wonder how they select the few cabins they show as available. They only show 1 JS available on the 9th deck. It seems they must try to get rid of the less desirable rooms on line. It looks like that one opens right into the area in front of the stairs. Only a couple of hours ago he said I had my choice of all the JS cabins on that deck. There's no way they sold them all.

Does ANYBODY have ANY idea if RCCL will have a ship in Galveston Summer 2008, dying for the news.....when will they post this stuff???:confused:

About 3 weeks ago or so another CC member, Wolfganghowel I believe reported after meeting with RC reps at some show (paraphrasing here) that after April 2008 Galveston would be seasonal at best. Right now I see no sailings out of Galveston past April 13, 2008 on the Voyager.

Now that I am seeing the 2009 winter cruises up I am thinking about booking one of these but I haven't yet done any research on most desirable cabins on the Freedom or the Liberty. Our favourite cabin on the Radience class is D1 - Corner Aft. We have been in a JS aft on the Explorer and have booked a JS Aft on Legend of the Seas for this summer.

For a 7 night Caribbean we are thinking of trying a hump cabin - JS or D1 --- any recommendations?

Thanks

Kathy

P.S. Sitting here waiting for Alaska is starting to get more expensive.

LOL:D

Voyager must be going back to Galveston because the Fall 08 Transatlantic ENDS in Galveston!!!!;)

Good point and I missed that.........but would definetly make Galveston seasonal at best with nothing in the summer. Thanks for pointing that out........I missed it

Archived