2008 Deployment Schedule

Ella2

Thanks to the above mentioned web site, we see that the Freedom is on the Western Caribbean Thanksgiving week -- hurray! Now, we just need to convince them to take our money:eek:

We will be on the same cruise! We are wanting Freedom or Liberty for Thanksgiving 2008! Just waiting for some quotes to come back so we can decide where to book it.

Is it really today that we can start booking the transatlantic cruises? It's now past 9am Miami time and there are no adjustments to the website. Somebody said it wouldn't be until 11 April that the bookings open.

:confused:

Sylvia, last week it was Wednesday and Thursday when the new itineraries were posted...later in the day, too...I couldn't access the Panama Canal or Explorer ones until Thursday!!!!!!!! :( (and after 11:00 EST)...:eek:

All the dates have been released for the Explorer from bayonne up till 2009 including bermuda..If anyone Booked the June 19 sailing recheck your rates because they had a wrong price code in the morning and it was found and changed in the evening a difference of 200.00 per person

Sylvia, last week it was Wednesday and Thursday when the new itineraries were posted...later in the day, too...I couldn't access the Panama Canal or Explorer ones until Thursday!!!!!!!! :( (and after 11:00 EST)...:eek:

I guess I'll spend my days this week checking the RCI website for updates. I'm so lookin forward to booking our next cruise! The wait is doing my head in! ;)

I usually go to the "special offers" tab, click on "Hot Deals"...it will give you a dropdown from which you can make choices. Chose Transatlantic, leaving date range and ship and departure point open...it should list all of them that are available! I don't think that the 2008-9 ones are up yet, though!!!;)

I usually go to the "special offers" tab, click on "Hot Deals"...it will give you a dropdown from which you can make choices. Chose Transatlantic, leaving date range and ship and departure point open...it should list all of them that are available! I don't think that the 2008-9 ones are up yet, though!!!;)

That will only give you TAs that are hot deals.........

RCCL Usually posts there sales and marketing to (T/A's, which we have a link) in the late afternoon. We posted the Northeast Itin as soon as we received the info last week. Check the RCCL board for future releases this week. Will post as received !!!

...Nope, not true...the Hot Deals tab will list all the available cruises...it's just a faster option than the other!! I use it all the time rather than going through the other process!!!;)

Just spoke w/Vonda at RCCL and the bulk of the new "stuff" will be out tomorrow...another voice heard from!

...Nope, not true...the Hot Deals tab will list all the available cruises...it's just a faster option than the other!! I use it all the time rather than going through the other process!!!;)

!

Thats cause technically,you are not searching thru Hot deals.........I did what you said and it brings up a regular search(Quick vacation Search) next to the Hot deals.......so really no need to go to Hot Deals first.......cuz that same Quick Vacation search is on the main page of http://www.rccl.com

I'm waiting for Alaska 2008 to be released...Was supposed to be today, but not up on the site as yet...Later, Jill:cool:

Talked with a representative first thing this morning and she told me it would be Wednesday. I've gotten to the point that I don't believe anyone anymore. I am just going to check every day until it is posted. :)

Talked with a representative first thing this morning and she told me it would be Wednesday. I've gotten to the point that I don't believe anyone anymore. I am just going to check every day until it is posted. :)

And make sure you come back to this thread if you see anything posted :) this thread is keeping me informed. Waiting to find a good itinerary to book on Radiance in 2 1/2 weeks

WOW -- thanks for the tip. I just e-mailed a RCI employee this morning to remind him to look for our Thanksgiving 2008 sailing -- Nov. 23-30 on the Freedom, Liberty or Mariner -- whoever was going on the Western. He e-mailed back tonight that the dates are still not out! ;)

Thanks to the above mentioned web site, we see that the Freedom is on the Western Caribbean Thanksgiving week -- hurray! Now, we just need to convince them to take our money:eek:

Ok, so I JUST spoke with Ross at RCCL a few minutes ago. He acknowledged two Thanksgiving 2008 itineraries -- the one that leaves Miami on 11/23/08 that goes to the Western Caribbean (FOS), and the one that leaves Miami on 11/22/08 that goes to the Eastern (LOS). He believes the pricing will be ready for release this Wednesday, April 11. We shall see!

YAY!

OOOHHHhhh Thanks Tara! Tough choice! I think we will do Western though -- perhaps we will be on the same cruise! I will be jealous of your balcony though! Let me know how your quote differs from RCI directly. I really didn't want to go through a TA, (or might transfer later) but sometimes the incentives they have can make it worth it!

Archived