2008 Deployment Schedule

Ella2

All I've been able to find are three trips for the Independence...why are we all finding different things??? I can't find anything for the Brilliance after 2007...I haven't looked for the Legend, but are we all looking at the same RCCL website??:confused:

Voyager will not be staying in galveston...check this ad out...

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/royal/Monthly_Ads/07007551_VY_deployment.pdf

ok, so wonder what will come in:confused: . It will be interesting to see. Splendour wasn't here all year either. maybe Voyager will come back to Galveston after Europe--which I was hoping there would still be a Trans A going in and out of Galveston. Time will tell:D

All I've been able to find are three trips for the Independence...why are we all finding different things??? I can't find anything for the Brilliance after 2007...I haven't looked for the Legend, but are we all looking at the same RCCL website??:confused:

same for me too--only the Independence

Ok am I losing the plot here.:confused: ..I cant find any 08 sailings now on Independence....earlier I could see half an advert...now nothing for 08 at all.....and yes I am looking on US website...we cant search for cruises on UK one...it takes us to the US one.

Host Karen....where did you see Brilliance ?

I'm looking at http://www.royalcaribbean.com. I picked a date range (April-June, July-September, or October -December 2008) and "Europe" for destination - and all I get are Legend's itineraries.

Go to the website and only choose Brilliance of the Seas as your search criteria on the main page (no date, no destination). Using a date range resulted in only 2007 itineraries. Good luck everyone!! Let us know if it works for you, too.

Karen

me, too..I put Oct-Dec and Europe and it tells me there are 49 cruises but out of date range and bounces me to 2007 trips!! I remember last year that you could see all of the different itineraries without prices, then they all disappeared for a few weeks and finally came back to be booked...wonder if they are having "upload" problems??? I know that I could have booked the Independence at 6:30 EDT this morning, but really wanted to know which cabins were where...wonder when the next chance will be???

Go to the website and only choose Brilliance of the Seas as your search criteria on the main page (no date, no destination). Using a date range resulted in only 2007 itineraries. Good luck everyone!! Let us know if it works for you, too.

Karen

Thanks...it worked!

You won't find necessarily all the itineraries listed in the ITINERARY SEARCH through the consumer RCCL site, but they ARE in the system for booking through the TA site (although we just have to randomly search, they aren't in itinerary search for us either).

I see Independence, Jewel, Brilliance, Legend...they are ALL in there, ready to book, you just may not be able to do it through the consumer site just yet. I'm sure everything will be available soon.

You can book Brilliance via the website, although I called since not all the available cabins show on the site.

I wish Royal Caribbean would offer the "choose a cabin number" option like Celebrity and Princess do. It would make choosing a cabin easier.

Karen

For those of us who can't book today but want all the info, I was able to get into Royal Caribbean's UK site and while I could not make reservations (It routed me back to the US site) I did manage to download the brochure for Europe 2008 and it has all the itineraries for all the boats. Now I can use a lot of ink at school and plan my trip!!!!!!

Archived