2008 Deployment Schedule

Ella2

I talked with a C&A representative on Monday regarding Alaska '08 bookings. She told me that the information would not be available until Wednesday (tomorrow). I asked if I should call her back and she said I could, or just use the website as they get the information at the same time. Was she lying to me?

The RCCL website is currently down. Could it mean...? Could it...? Our pricing is being loaded??????? YAY!

Must have been a false alarm.............marketing and the IT department still don't have their act coordinated:D

I talked with a C&A representative on Monday regarding Alaska '08 bookings. She told me that the information would not be available until Wednesday (tomorrow). I asked if I should call her back and she said I could, or just use the website as they get the information at the same time. Was she lying to me?

Last week when I was waiting for Explorer to Canada/NE to open, while we were told they'd be out the week of April 2nd, they were finally out that Thursday. I called at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, and they didn't have prices yet. I called at 9:30 and was able to book. Prices weren't on their website until around noon.

I WANT TO BOOK!!! NOW!!!

Come on, we've been waiting for ages for the Independence transatlantic, the cruises for this ship have been out for weeks.

What's the number for C&A in the US? I'm in the UK, but want to book as soon as possible!!!

Last week when I was waiting for Explorer to Canada/NE to open, while we were told they'd be out the week of April 2nd, they were finally out that Thursday. I called at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, and they didn't have prices yet. I called at 9:30 and was able to book. Prices weren't on their website until around noon.

Thanks for the input. Have to get my hair cut/colored today...the day I was told pricing would be out....bummer. Hope if prices do come out they are not released until I get back. :)

Called RCCl C and A line on Monday, Agent took my info and cr card # and booked "fake booking" told him stateroom and sailing I wanted for Alaska 08 , so he is going to try to snare it for me at 9am EST this morning

As for pricing- who knows. If too much, I will keep the booking for a while see if it drops and then decide what to do.

Unfortunatly I wish to take my sis and niece to the western caribbean when the school year ends so we can see Costa Maya and Cozumel. It isn't looking good for going on Royal Caribbean. This will be their first cruise too. I wanted to take them on a voyager class ship as I am an Explorer spoiled person but even the mariner isn't going there and I found some of the navigator and what is with four and five days with the navigator? I guess the UK market is far too important to them instead of us regulars in the states.

The Navigator was my first cruise experience. Take your sis and niece on the 5 day navigator. Won't it be doing a Costa Maya and Cozumel 5 nighter out of Fort Lauderdale? I didn't check the schedule again but I thought this is what the LA Suzanne just told us over the weekend when I was on Enchantment. I'm thrilled there will be a Voyager class ship doing shorter cruises. Sometimes I don't have a full week to spare.

Called RCCl C and A line on Monday, Agent took my info and cr card # and booked "fake booking" told him stateroom and sailing I wanted for Alaska 08 , so he is going to try to snare it for me at 9am EST this morning

As for pricing- who knows. If too much, I will keep the booking for a while see if it drops and then decide what to do.

Boy, aren't you lucky that the C&A person was willing to do that for you. Mine just told me to call back today. :)

I just called RCI, prices not out yet. Called C&A and they tell me that they do not get prices first and that prices will be out at the end of the week. Wow!!! Bet I can call back again and get a different answer!!!! YIKES!!

Let me add my phone call into the mix. Just got off the phone. Agent said that it may be later on this afternoon, tomorrow, or later this week. She checked with a supervisor and was very sorry that it is taking so long. I also inquired as to whether or not they got the pricing/itinerary information before the website and she said NO, they all get it at once. She said that it would be crazy that one group would get it before another because they all use one system. I don't know who to believe anymore. I will continue to check every so often and hope I get lucky.

It is snowing here today---some how I knew it wasn't going to be my day. Have a good one everybody. :)

Opening today will be Adventure Freedom Liberty mariner caribbean sailings into 2009

All mexico sailings 3,4 7 night

transatlantic with the exception of the Independence

Nothing for Alaska or Independence caribbean yet

Opening today will be Adventure Freedom Liberty mariner caribbean sailings into 2009

All mexico sailings 3,4 7 night

transatlantic with the exception of the Independence

Nothing for Alaska or Independence caribbean yet

I specifically asked the RCI rep about Independence and she went off to check and she said it was today.

Let me add my phone call into the mix. Just got off the phone. Agent said that it may be later on this afternoon, tomorrow, or later this week. She checked with a supervisor and was very sorry that it is taking so long. I also inquired as to whether or not they got the pricing/itinerary information before the website and she said NO, they all get it at once. She said that it would be crazy that one group would get it before another because they all use one system. I don't know who to believe anymore. I will continue to check every so often and hope I get lucky.

It is snowing here today---some how I knew it wasn't going to be my day. Have a good one everybody. :)

Like the Previous poster stated, The EOS opened for booking at around 1000 am and the prices were loaded on the website about 2 to 3 Hours Later.

We were interested in certain Cabins (1688 & 1388) for our future voyages.

I just called RCI, prices not out yet. Called C&A and they tell me that they do not get prices first and that prices will be out at the end of the week. Wow!!! Bet I can call back again and get a different answer!!!! YIKES!!

Typical RCCL, 1 Question 10 Answers, Depends on what Call center you are talking to !!!

I dont want to call for prices...........I am one who needs to see for myself whats out there and see my options,so I can decide......

I agree Kathy............regardless of what itinerary or ship.........there are some prices I just won't pay:) ..........need to print it out, lay it out and see what is best;)

This is doing my head in!!! I just phoned RCI at 2pm GMT as I was told to do and now I'm being told that they don't know when it will become available. :mad:

How come it's so hard to get a straight answer from these guys?!?

I agree Kathy............regardless of what itinerary or ship.........there are some prices I just won't pay:) ..........need to print it out, lay it out and see what is best;)

Be prepared for at least a 10 % hike on prices, Depending on Ship and time of year, and location !!!!!

Like the Previous poster stated, The EOS opened for booking at around 1000 am and the prices were loaded on the website about 2 to 3 Hours Later.

We were interested in certain Cabins (1688 & 1388) for our future voyages.

Thanks for your post. However, I am not believing anything anymore unless I see it for myself. I am very frustrated at this point. Just out of curiosity, how did you find out that the prices were loaded on the website about 2-3 hours later? Do you have some inside information? 10 AM? What time zone are you referring to?

Archived