2008 Deployment Schedule

Ella2

OOOHHHhhh Thanks Tara! Tough choice! I think we will do Western though -- perhaps we will be on the same cruise! I will be jealous of your balcony though! Let me know how your quote differs from RCI directly. I really didn't want to go through a TA, (or might transfer later) but sometimes the incentives they have can make it worth it!

I will absolutely let you know...but I am thinking of doing the PR category instead of balcony to save money. The Promenade View looks really interesting! Will let you know the quotes once I get them, but I know we want to do Western this time also.

Does anyone know when Xmas and New Year's Dec. 2008 Caribbean Itinerary will be posted? I've seen some cruises on various lines but either it's pre or post holiday season.

These are the December 2008 itineraries I can find on RCCL, but you're right, none are over the actual holiday. Perhaps those will be released this week as well???

Royal Caribbean, Adventure of the Seasrcl_adventure.gif 7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise</B> - 7 Days

Starting in San Juan with stops in Oranjestad, Willemstad, Philipsburg, Charlotte Amalie

2008 Sails: Dec 7 Royal Caribbean, Freedom of the Seasrccl_freedom.jpg 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise</B> - 7 Days

Starting in Miami with stops in Labadee, Ocho Rios, George Town, Cozumel

2008 Sails: Dec 7 Royal Caribbean, Freedom of the Seasrccl_freedom.jpg 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise</B> - 7 Days

Starting in Miami with stops in San Juan, Charlotte Amalie, Philipsburg

2008 Sails: Dec 14

I will absolutely let you know...but I am thinking of doing the PR category instead of balcony to save money. The Promenade View looks really interesting!

That's our plan -- 2 connecting Promenade View rooms. We have two boys who will be 10 and 14 at the time, and this looks like the best way to go. We have a reservation for this week on Disney (the first and only cruise we have done) and it is about $4000 even, but just one room. (cat. 11 for those who know DCL/no transfers or insurance) It is going to Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cay twice. I would like to do Grand Cayman however, and hopefully find a nice excursion in Jamaica. With the boys being older, we thought FOS might be a better (and hopefully less expensive) way to go!

i just talked with rccl cs. I called to ask if they had the dates for the AOS in Nov.of 2008. I am interested in the itin. that does the Barbados route. CS told me that the AOS isn't doing that route. She said the she is doing the Aruba route. CS said the Serenade will probably to that route starting in Nov. We really wanted to do the AOS because we like the Voyager class. Has anyone else heard this information?

Thank You for any information you can give me.

Judi :)

Ok, so I JUST spoke with Ross at RCCL a few minutes ago. He acknowledged two Thanksgiving 2008 itineraries -- the one that leaves Miami on 11/23/08 that goes to the Western Caribbean (FOS), and the one that leaves Miami on 11/22/08 that goes to the Eastern (LOS). He believes the pricing will be ready for release this Wednesday, April 11. We shall see!

YAY!

So the Thanksgiving cruises won't be available until Wednesday? Not Tuesday (tomorrow?)...:(

That seems like a weird flyer - it says 2007 to begin with and then it doesn't list the Legend of the Seas. If it is suppose to be 2008 it does not list a 12 night on the Brilliance from Barcelona. Very weird or am I just losing my marbles?

:confused:

Unfortunatly I wish to take my sis and niece to the western caribbean when the school year ends so we can see Costa Maya and Cozumel. It isn't looking good for going on Royal Caribbean. This will be their first cruise too. I wanted to take them on a voyager class ship as I am an Explorer spoiled person but even the mariner isn't going there and I found some of the navigator and what is with four and five days with the navigator? I guess the UK market is far too important to them instead of us regulars in the states.

yes so it seems. I went back to the site and tried to see what other ships are going where but with so many going to the UK it is a little disheartening. I suppose the powers that be figure they might as well put the ships where they are going to get top dollar for the passage and not have to discount so heavy. They have us by the horns with Bayonne. They know the average cost of airfare to Miami and the average family cruising out of NY area and so they increase the fare and who is going to complain? one isn't driving nor spending the night before or after at the port so look at the money being saved....hmmmmn so we might as well get some of that money...oh and we aren't going to add any ports for this either... If you notice...Freedom and Liberty are only doing three ports? in the eastern schedule. This is so everyone will stay on the ship and enjoy the "costs extras" on the ship.

RCCL Marketing and sales Department is a bit quicker than the Revenue and IT departments which are in charge of your pricing and online viewing at the Web site. Patience !!!

RCCL Marketing and sales Department is a bit quicker than the Revenue and IT departments which are in charge of your pricing and online viewing at the Web site. Patience !!!

Patience?? :) I have never understood the meaning of that word. :D I seriously have been checking the website in between meetings at work all day. It's an obsession!

God forbid they worked in unison:)

Patience?? :) I have never understood the meaning of that word. :D I seriously have been checking the website in between meetings at work all day. It's an obsession!

We have 7 cruises booked on 3 Brands between now and 3/15/2009, I Feel your Pain :)

God forbid they worked in unison:)

You got that right! I work as a Marketing Director. If I had launched ANYTHING with marketing collateral before our IT department was ready to go "live", that would be unacceptable and my head would be rolling through the parking lot!

The Crown & Anchor Society will have access quicker (Booking) than the online web site by several hours. We booked multiple D-1 Corner Aft's for the EOS last week on opening Day :) THis has been the trend for the past 3 years !!!

So the flyer is out....which means that today or tomorrow these should be available??

The flyer was released on 4/9. Pricing should be available within 48 Hours.

C & A will have quicker access to pricing than the web Site. We always book with the C & A (Diamond Discount) and Cabin seletion is much better !!!

Archived