2008 Deployment Schedule

Ella2

PLEASE keep us posted with the Caribbean / Bermuda dates as well. I know they won't be out for another three LOOONNNGGG weeks. :rolleyes: Just living through everyone booking their Europe cruises now. Enjoy and happy planning.

Guest scfjjb
You can book Brilliance via the website, although I called since not all the available cabins show on the site.

I wish Royal Caribbean would offer the "choose a cabin number" option like Celebrity and Princess do. It would make choosing a cabin easier.

Karen

I agree - it is a great feature of both those internet sites.

According to our TA on Wednesday, RC will not have a ship sail out of Baltimore in the summer of 2008. We were planning on sailing to Bermuda out of Balt. We had a choice of Granduer out of Norfolk or Explorer out of New Jersey. We will go on Explorer because NJ is closer if we drive or a non-stop flight if we fly.

We booked the June 16 British Isles/Norwegian fjords cruise last Thursday, but the cruise still hasn't shown up on the RCCL website. I have my email confirmation, but I haven't been able to add it to "my cruises"; I'm assuming that I'll be able to add it when it shows up online.

After much dithering, we chose a middle hump D1 over an aft corner, figuring that it will be too chilly to really lie around on the balcony anyway, and this way we'll be able to see where we're going.:) It will be our first trip of any kind to Europe.

love2vacation - I'm glad that I am not the only one patiently :rolleyes: waiting for this to come out!!!! ;)

Ella2 - Any word yet? :D

Nothing on the RCCL site. :cool:

I am also looking at Princess and Carnival. (I know...................) But we want to go in May, and I want to visit at least one island we haven't seen, so Bermuda would be nice. A couple of the lines now go to Grand Turk which would be fun. Not to sure about leaving out of NY though. I HATE traffic. I am looking at the the amount of time we have at each port too. That is important to me.

Just waiting impatiently to see what comes up. I am wondering if it has to do with some new ships coming out in 2008 and changing ITNS to accommodate the new ships.

Nope, no new information as of yet...just what was originally posted. It looks like we have a little over a week before anything new comes out...I'll post when I hear more, if someone else doesn't post it first. :)

Hooray! Already booked 2008 Mediterranean cruise for 31-May on Voyager. We waited anxiously for the new 2008 schedule. I was so excited when I saw the 2008 European sailings were up. Called Crown and Anchor and got 1324 GS on the bump right away. Love this room. We are so excited. I already posted on the roll calls forum. Hope we have some company soon! Laura

I was Enchantment of the Seas last week. They had a Onboard Booking Offer for future cruises of $100 OBC per stateroom if you booked a cruise before you left the ship.

My DW and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary next year, so we want to take a Med Cruise in June 2008. When we inquired (on 15 March) about a European for June 2008, we were told they wouldn't be available for booking until sometime in April.:(

When we got back home, we found out that we could book that cruise. (and we did.) :eek:

Who do contact at RCI to get the $100 OBC? C&A?

I was Enchantment of the Seas last week. They had a Onboard Booking Offer for future cruises of $100 OBC per stateroom if you booked a cruise before you left the ship.

My DW and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary next year, so we want to take a Med Cruise in June 2008. When we inquired (on 15 March) about a European for June 2008, we were told they wouldn't be available for booking until sometime in April.:(

When we got back home, we found out that we could book that cruise. (and we did.) :eek:

Who do contact at RCI to get the $100 OBC? C&A?

We were on the Vision of the Seas in February and wanted to book our May '08 Alaska cruise so we could get our onboard credit. Since pricing was not available yet, the Loyalty Ambassador booked our Alaska trip for September '07 and told us when the pricing comes out in April that we could transfer the booking to May '08 and we could keep our onboard credit. I don't know why your Loyalty Ambassador didn't do the same for you.

Off the Sovereign this morning.the LA told us the Bermuda ones are already loaded into the system.......(but no pricing yet).just dates and ships........

Looks like RCCL willl only be doing 5 nighters to Bermuda starting April 08.the Explorer(outta cape Liberty) and the Grandeur(outta Baltimore, then Norfolk).....2 days in Kings Wharf and the rest sea days........hardly worth it,IMHO................

Off the Sovereign this morning.the LA told us the Bermuda ones are already loaded into the system.......(but no pricing yet).just dates and ships........

Looks like RCCL willl only be doing 5 nighters to Bermuda starting April 08.the Explorer(outta cape Liberty) and the Grandeur(outta Baltimore, then Norfolk).....2 days in Kings Wharf and the rest sea days........hardly worth it,IMHO................

How disappointing. I guess if we want Bermuda we will have to jump cruise lines!:eek:

Did they say anything about the Southern routes? The ones the Adventure has been doing in the summer?

Thanks.

Can crown and anchor book for you before Royal Caribbean. I have been told that Adventurer of the Seas is on the system with no price ready to sell the Middle of April. If I want a specific room who opens the lines up first?

I just checked an online site this morning and they are now listing RCCL, Princess for NY departures, Eastern ITNs. (carnival has been up for months)

One line site may have something like travel-----.com

NOth sure if I can post it here?????

YEAH!!! The planning begins!:D

Can crown and anchor book for you before Royal Caribbean. I have been told that Adventurer of the Seas is on the system with no price ready to sell the Middle of April. If I want a specific room who opens the lines up first?

Crown and Anchor is a department in Royal Caribbean. I don't think that they have any advantage that provides them with the information you require before anyone else. First, Royal Caribbean has to load the schedules and princes into the system. Once that information is in the system, I believe that everyone, RCI CSRs, C&A reps, TAs and individuals should have equal access to it and be able to book.When the Freedom first opened its books, C&A members had a period of a few weeks to book it before it was opened to the general public, but that is the only time that they have done such a thing.:) Books for the various itineraries will begin opening in the next few weeks, so it won't be too much longer.:)

Is this typical for Royal Caribbean to not release their dates? Are they going to be moving ships around? My main interest is for summer 08 Galveston TX.

Well, obviously the schedule is not yet published, but all the evidence and anecdotes point towards Royal Caribbean only sailing out of Galveston from the end of December to beginning of April. There will be no RCCI ships from Galveston from April through December.

Seems a little odd to me to leave a pier unused for nine months of the year, but that does seem to be RCCI's plan.

Well, obviously the schedule is not yet published, but all the evidence and anecdotes point towards Royal Caribbean only sailing out of Galveston from the end of December to beginning of April. There will be no RCCI ships from Galveston from April through December.

Seems a little odd to me to leave a pier unused for nine months of the year, but that does seem to be RCCI's plan.

They do the same in Tampa.......

I just checked an online site this morning and they are now listing RCCL, Princess for NY departures, Eastern ITNs. (carnival has been up for months)

One line site may have something like travel-----.com

NOth sure if I can post it here?????

YEAH!!! The planning begins!:D

Sorry FALSE ALARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure what I clicked on..........:o

Archived