Bloody Mary's

JenAMR

I would like to eat at Bloody Mary's after our sunset cruise when we are in Bora Bora overnight on the TP. I have read that you need reservations otherwise you won't get a table. Can anyone tell me if this is true and if it is...are there payphones where you can make a reservation when you get to Bora Bora?

Thanks

We just stopped by in the morning during our island tour and made the reservations for that evening...we were a table of 8 and didn't have troubles...but I'm not sure when their busy time is - we went in March. That way, if they were busy, we could make other plans for the evening. There are pay phones at the pier in Bora Bora - our tour guide, well taxi driver, Joe, had a cell phone that he used to confirm our Tara Vana reservation for us as well - got him extra tip $$$$.

Thanks Paul....but I am trying to figure out how to call and make the reservations when I will be on the TP.

When you are on the ship, why don't you go to their website several days ahead and click email and send them a message. We emailed our tour guide in Nuka Hiva several times from the ship. Just a suggestion. We were at Bloody Mary's last month on our tour but didn't eat there. I bought a visor and it cost $33. Everything is expensive there but it was one of the best days of our 30 day cruise.

thanks. they don't accept reservations via email. i guess i will try to call when we get to port and if not then we will just try and go -even if we just go to see it and have some drinks. i want to get a shirt from there. i know it's touristy but i still want to go and check it out.

If you can't get a dinner reservation....you might want to consider having lunch there before the sunset cruise. Lunch will be alot cheaper and I don't think you will need a reservation, we didn't. Make sure you check out the men's bathroom :D

Hi Nadine,

How have you and Paul been? Susan and her mother are going to Alaska in May. I guess it's too early to run into Paul. BTW I really liked that Bloody Mary's hamburger.

jay

Hi,

We were just on Bora Bora on on 4 and 5 March 2007. Yes, Bloody Mary's IS closed on Sundays (both the TP and PG were in port), so we went to lunch on Monday.

Hi Jay :)

Isn't it fun to bring back such great memories by staying active on the boards. We hope you and Susan are doing fabulous. Yes, it is too early to see Paul in Alaska, he leaves in June. So where are you guys cruising to next :rolleyes:

Archived