LIVE from the MARINER of the SEAS (3/11-3/18)!!!

Hey guys just wanted to check in and tell you all the cruise is absolutely wonderful! I cant wait to write my review. Mariner is definitely a great ship!

Lots of changes in the dining room, so I will touch on that! Menu entrees will be provided for you!

I met Becky and Captain Johnny and have updates on their future status!

I will get my review out sometime in week following my 3/18 return.

Talk to you all again then!!!

Oliverthecat

I can't wait to see the menu changes. I know when we go in May Capt Johnny & Becky won't be there. I hope you can get info as to who the new CD will be. I saw a couple of names but I don't know if they are the ones for just one week or one will be assigned there for a while.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise. I can hardly wait until we board.

Katie

Hey Oliver.....I have a friend/co-worker going on the Mariner next week for her first cruise. She absoulty can not wait, everyday is new questions, concerns, advice you name it we go over it...I almost feel as if I am going with her!! She is so giddy this week, good thing we are not in the same office.:D :D

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!!! ;)

We were just on the Explorer and I will say I was dissappointed in the "new"menus - they looked like Kids meal menus and were like cardboard. The offerings were not great and I was very disappointed with the food. Had to send my food back 4 out of the 7 nights!:mad:

I'm SO glad you're having a GREAT time!!! :D I'm really looking forward to reading your review. You were so excited before you left! I'm interested to hear your take on the food too. As the Mariner was my first cruise, I didn't know any different, but the food was decent to me. Continue to have a GREAT time and know that I wish I was still on the Mariner! ;)

Hi Oliver the Cat.

Glad to hear that you're having a great time! If you can, can you please get copies of the daily compasses, as well as the teen compasses that would be great. Also looking forward to seeing the new menus!

Thanks in advance for everything!

schplinky, OT, but... couldn't help but notice you've changed your avatar and I'm curious... what's the 37? :) (YES, I'm nosey - er - curious! Sorry!)

You're not nosy, you're detail oriented.

There are 37 days left til we leave for our Mariner cruise.

Archived