Laffnvegas 3 O'clock Wave

Chivalrygirl

Bon Voyage Lisa and Tom on your Anniversary cruise. Sorry I can't watch your 3 o'clock wave but I truly hope there are others that can watch and capture the moment for me. I will be enroute from Sydney to Auckland so as I take off from Sydney my thoughts will be with you both.

Have a blast guys

Val

Have a great cruise, Lisa and Tom!

The webcam that I have for San Diego showed the ship terminal this morning...but now shows the side of a building! Perhaps someone with more knowledge of San Diego will weigh in and record the wave!

Bon Voyage!

Have a great cruise, Lisa and Tom!

The webcam that I have for San Diego showed the ship terminal this morning...but now shows the side of a building! Perhaps someone with more knowledge of San Diego will weigh in and record the wave!

Bon Voyage!

I see the same thing as you. That beam/railing is totally in the way!

Sorry, we did get a photo saved of the wave but can't figure out how to post it here. Hope everyone was watching when they waved. If we figure out how to paste it, we will post it. Most important, we have the photo and it is saved for Lisa.

Sorry, we did get a photo saved of the wave but can't figure out how to post it here. Hope everyone was watching when they waved. If we figure out how to paste it, we will post it. Most important, we have the photo and it is saved for Lisa.

You could e-mail it to Lisa and she could post next time she is online.

Archived