Bingo on the Noordam

cruiservictor

My wife and I enjoy playing bingo when we are on a cruise. Our experience has shown that some cruise lines accept only cash for bingo while some accept only charges to the shipboard account. We will be on the Noordam 4/21 cruise from NYC to Seattle. Does anyone know how they handle bingo on the Noordam? We will need to bring some extra cash if that's all they accept for bingo. Thanks.

Last time I played (and truthfully, it was a while ago) it was your choice---cash or bill to your cabin. Once upon a time it was cash only.

It was $10 for one card---a pack good for four games, or $20 for three cards---also good for four games.

Good luck!

We too enjoy a game or two of bingo onboard. In fact the very first time I ever played bingo was on the volendam..and I won a free 7 day cruise for 2 that turned out to be the best vacation we have ever taken. We havent missed free cruise bingo since.

We too enjoy a game or two of bingo onboard. In fact the very first time I ever played bingo was on the volendam..and I won a free 7 day cruise for 2 that turned out to be the best vacation we have ever taken. We havent missed free cruise bingo since.

On our recent Noordam cruise, I was about 3 numbers off for both the Win-A-Cruise bingo and for the Jackpot bingo. Ach...I was plenty sad!:o Oh, well...at least we got a chance to enjoy that wonderful ship and DJ Jazzy's antics at bingo! I hope he is still 'calling' when you cruise! He is loads of fun! Enjoy anticipating!:D

Several years ago, on the Statendam, I did win a free cruise playing bingo. Took it on the Zuiderdam and went to the caribbean for 7 fun filled days. What are the chances of that ever happening again? I'm sure nill, but I still play for that free cruise, hoping.:)

On our recent Noordam cruise, I was about 3 numbers off for both the Win-A-Cruise bingo and for the Jackpot bingo. Ach...I was plenty sad!:o Oh, well...at least we got a chance to enjoy that wonderful ship and DJ Jazzy's antics at bingo! I hope he is still 'calling' when you cruise! He is loads of fun! Enjoy anticipating!:D

Caribbean girl, I needed only one more when I played on the Noordam, but that's the way it went.I wasn't slated to win. Seems like ages ago that we cruised, doesn't it? We've been home over a month.

I was only one away for the free cruise on the 1/6 Noordam sailing. It was awesome standing there, so close. Only 2 others standing. I was so sure ... but no.

Back to the original question, they take cash (a much faster line) or your ship credit card (ID).

Caribbean girl, I needed only one more when I played on the Noordam, but that's the way it went.I wasn't slated to win. Seems like ages ago that we cruised, doesn't it? We've been home over a month.

I know!!:( It seems like dream, doesn't it? The only consolation is that I know that I milked that vacation for everything I could. And we are still in touch with quite a few friends we made on that trip. It was a wonderful time, wasn't it? We are beginning to think about our next one which won't be until next winter.:rolleyes: It's never too early to start dreaming...:D

Archived