Just Because of You

Hi

Somone asked to hear from people who have already used shelly. We did for our January cruise aboard the Sun Princess,Beer & soda delivered wrapped beautifuly (hated to open it) lol. I thought resonably priced considering prices onboard and the convience of having it delivered. Shelly is a sweetheart I am sorry to hear she has been ill. I hope to use her for our next cruise in January 08.:)

Reader

Ray, I can only tell you what we paid for (and what she quoted) for our upcomming cruise on Sat.

Makers Mark $35

Knob Creek $52

Belvedere $51

Grey Goose $42

Michelob Ultra $20 (12 pack)

All bottles are quoted as 750ml. When asked, Shelley said she could not supply larger bottles. She was very friendly and personable. As I said we are using her for the first time on Sat but do plan on using her again in the future.

Chris

Carnival is trying to cut down on the amount of "carry-ons" they're losing revenue on, so now the ONLY carry on allowed is one bottle of wine per person. No non-alcoholic beverages allowed.

So, assuming it's because they're losing the revenue due to people drinking their own stuff in their cabins, therefore the only alternative would be to order from Carnival. So...my question is, what kind of logic would it be that they allow basket deliveries? Not trying to be a smart ass, infact am debating on trying to order something, but just don't see how it will logically work out. :confused:

Has anyone attempted to have a Carnival delivery since the new regulations were put into effect (the last week or two)?

Archived