Rude

fitty

Has anyone else found the people on the phone at Oceania Cruises rude?

I have called two or three times to ask simple questions and they act as if I am an irritation and not worth their time. Is it just me?:confused:

Has anyone else found the people on the phone at Oceania Cruises rude?

I have called two or three times to ask simple questions and they act as if I am an irritation and not worth their time. Is it just me?:confused:

Sorry, but one cannot really address your question since it would be necessary to know both sides of the conversation.

However, like Druke I, we have had many conversations with a number of the Oceania staff over these past few years, and without exception, all have been on a very professional and friendly basis....

Perhaps, it was just one of those "bad" days..... :)

I guess I will be repetitive..Why are you calling Oceania and not your TA..the TA should know every answer to your question and would take more time with you..Oceanias res agents are basically for travel agents to call to make reservations..

Jan

check out the tone of this....makes me think of high school football with all the cheerleaders

Quote:

What does everyone think about Celebrity trying to copy O's ships with the Journey and the Quest..I dont think they can..they lack FDR's dedication..other opinions please

Jan

check out the tone of this....makes me think of high school football with all the cheerleaders

You should find another sandbox to play in!

You have some sort of agenda or grudge against Oceania and people that support it.

Most of your posts are negative remarks for no other reason that to stir things up.

I guess I will be repetitive..Why are you calling Oceania and not your TA..the TA should know every answer to your question and would take more time with you..Oceanias res agents are basically for travel agents to call to make reservations..

JanThanks, as a Travel Agent we try so hard to please our clients.....sammiekay

Jan, thanks, as a TA we try so hard to please our clients....sammiekay

My problem is my TA, as wonderful as she is, can not help with. I cannot access the Oceania website under "Already Booked" . The information is correct that I am entering, ie: booking #, date, ect. but nothing happens, the same page keeps coming back blank. I called Oceania to see if they could help or knew why I was having this problem and they said, no they could get in with my information, so the problem was mine, and no there wasn't anyone else who could help. I just thought they might have tried a little harder rather than saying nothing we can do.

Since I, have talked with some computer people and they think that the Oceania Web site might be incompatibile with Internet Explorer version #7. I have sent an e-mail to their web site asking if this might be possible and if so, can they tell me how to over come it.

My problem is my TA, as wonderful as she is, can not help with. I cannot access the Oceania website under "Already Booked" . The information is correct that I am entering, ie: booking #, date, ect. but nothing happens, the same page keeps coming back blank. I called Oceania to see if they could help or knew why I was having this problem and they said, no they could get in with my information, so the problem was mine, and no there wasn't anyone else who could help. I just thought they might have tried a little harder rather than saying nothing we can do.

Since I, have talked with some computer people and they think that the Oceania Web site might be incompatibile with Internet Explorer version #7. I have sent an e-mail to their web site asking if this might be possible and if so, can they tell me how to over come it.

I had this problem as well. I believe I simply deleted my cookies, and all was well. If you go to Tools on the top bar of internet explorer and then click Internet Options. Then you delete Cookies. When that is done, you can go back to Oceaniacruises.com. It will no longer remember you, and this option should work. You will probably see the Butler again on the main page.

Hope this helps.

My problem is my TA, as wonderful as she is, can not help with. I cannot access the Oceania website under "Already Booked" . The information is correct that I am entering, ie: booking #, date, ect. but nothing happens, the same page keeps coming back blank.

I wonder if it may have something to do with your cookies or privacy settings?

I just checked and got in ok.

LHT28 you are so right about this one.

There is no reason for us to have to read this

negative junk which in NO WAY is helpful to anyone.:mad:

Isn't it possible to BLOCK all posts by a certain person if you no longer what to read them?

I call O when I want to book a certain stateroom and then turn it over to my TA. She may not have the time to book right when I call her, and you all know how fast staterooms can go. When I had to call back with a question, they NICELY told me that once my TA has it, they can't get into the account. Whatever it was I "needed" of course happened on a weekend!!!;)

Isn't it possible to BLOCK all posts by a certain person if you no longer what to read them?

Yes you click on the profile of the person you want to block then ignore poster. None of the post will be shown to you.

Archived