request a certain table?

npeters

We always sit at the same table on every cruise. Actually, on some ships we have to take the table immediately behind it because of slight deviations in layout.

Vista ships are entirely different from all the other ships but we always request the exact table number when on Vista.

We have a real preference and it REALLY iwould impact our enjoyment if we were not assigned there.

:) LAFFNVEGAS

Lower level - back by the windows starting on starboard side the table numbers are as follows: (all are for tables of six and a couple of tables have double numbers on them)

119 and 121 (same table for six); 123; 125 and 1257 (same table); 129; 128; 124 and 126 (same table); 122; 118 and 120 (same table).

Hope they haven't changed the table numbers.

Tables 129 and 128 look to be the best.

:)

:) LAFFNVEGAS

Lower level - back by the windows starting on starboard side the table numbers are as follows: (all are for tables of six and a couple of tables have double numbers on them)

119 and 121 (same table for six); 123; 125 and 1257 (same table); 129; 128; 124 and 126 (same table); 122; 118 and 120 (same table).

Hope they haven't changed the table numbers.

Tables 129 and 128 look to be the best.

Thanks KK:D

I think we will request 129

:) viennacruiser - Zuiderdam

When you say late seating, are you requesting 8 (Upper) or 8:30 (Lower)?

What size table do you want?

On the upper level, most of the window tables are large (8 - 10). There are some tables for 4. Upper level has the prominade deck right outside the windows. We watched people jogging and walking by the windows.

Lower level has a lot of tables for 4 and 6 by the windows.

:) MandyGirl

On the Oosterdam, the first week we had table 88 (for 2) by the rail. Bad table. It was right at the top of the stairs where many people pushed by the parked wheel chairs and scooters (or whatever they are called), bumping my husband. Also there wasn't room to have a wine bucket by the table because of the narow aisle.

The second week we had table 84 - loved it.

Other tables for 2 by the rail are: 90, 92, C, 79, 77, 73, B.

We always sit at the same table on every cruise. Actually, on some ships we have to take the table immediately behind it because of slight deviations in layout.

Vista ships are entirely different from all the other ships but we always request the exact table number when on Vista.

We have a real preference and it REALLY iwould impact our enjoyment if we were not assigned there.

How would it impact your enjoyment?

Sail:

Just wonder what table # it is that you like so much. My boyfriend and me are going to be booking a Vista ship over the December holidays and I really want to request a great table when we do. If you like one table that much I know it is a good one! Thanks.

We think it the best table in the dining room, of course. Someone else would most likely disagree......

But, :( If I posted the number, maybe some others would "give it a try" and I could have trouble trying to get it in the future. I know that's awfully selfish but like I wrote, it really does influence our enjoyment. We KNOW we enjoy our dinners at those two tables.....why try anywhere else.

Because it is what we like; it how we like it; it is how we want it. It is how we have had it for over 40+ cruises. Call it a habit if you like. We call it.....the way we like it.

I understand you like the table, but you said it would REALLY impact your enjoyment if you didn't get the table. In what way?

Sorry, but it does sound selfish not answering where the table was.

Bookworm, what size table were you looking for?

Archived