Live from the Sovereign of the Seas!!!

As promised, I am posting live from the Sovereign 4/2 Bahamas cruise.

This is going to be short and will probably be my only post from the Sovereign because of the terrible internet connection.

The ship:

We arrived this morning and were among the first 10 people onboard. Overall, I am VERY pleasantly surprised about how the ship looks overall. Yes, she is worn, but she does NOT feel like a 20 year old ship.

Everything is going smoothly. I did check out Deck 8 and there are no sewer smells today. We are on Deck 3 and there are no abnormal smells there either. Most importantly, we have not had any plumbing problems :D !

If you have specific questions or would like me to check out a certain area of the ship, I most certainly will if I get the chance to post again.

We are having a wonderful cruise and it has already exceeded my expectations and she looks even better than she did 7 years ago. We will be back onboard in the future!

Have a great time on Sovereign. We are booked on her next March 31st so all your postings will be looked at closely. We await your next posts eagerly.

How are the seas out there today? it's raining here in Florida:mad: But we need it anyway.

Archived