Anyone else leave this weekend for a cruise?

I wish!!! We aren't leaving til June. Enjoy your cruise and I hope that you wear your bermudas comfortably in the dining room and didn't go out buying more capris just because of that thread!! :)

HAHAHA..They are packed and ready to go.

Are you READY??? I leave on Sunday for the AOS. I can't wait...still have some things to pack, but mentally I am ready!!

Jen know exactly how you feel. Afterall we are on the same cruise, lol. I feel like I still have a million things to do and there's not enough time this week to get it all done. Excitement can do that to you :eek: .

Don't forget you promised to be my "chair hog" person with me, hehehehe.

Anne

Leave Sunday on AOS! I am SOOOOO ready!!! Just found out I got a promotion at work too - after 10 years!!! I'm starting to celebrate today!

Tbanana, did you join our M&M? If you did, great....don't forget we are all getting together on boarding day on deck 11 at the pool bar, 4pm! OMG, less than 5 days!!!

Leaving Friday to fly to SAn Juan and stay overnight and then leaving for a B2B on Crown Princess on Sat. 14 glorious days cruising!!

Then get back and less than a month later get to go on the pre-inaugarel on Liberty. Can't wait.

Then only a couple more months for our annual trip on Sovereign. We are getting soooooooooooo close to 10 cruises and Diamond Level. Will hit it next April when we do Liberty for a week.

Counting down the hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you READY??? I leave on Sunday for the AOS. I can't wait...still have some things to pack, but mentally I am ready!!

I'm with you, mentally ready. We also leave on AOS this Sunday. I have not started to pack yet.:eek: But I'm so ready to go,I wish I could blink my eyes and my bags would be all packed (with new, wonderful outfits, of course) :D

tbanana,

I just saw the picture of the bulldog on your profile. How adorable! We had a bulldog that lived to be 16. Now we have a Boston Terrier. I love flat faced dogs. Have you signed up for the Meet & Mingle? Also, a group of us are meeting at the pool bar on deck 11 at 4 p.m. on the day we board, so why don't you join us. Try to wear yellow or something with a smiley face. Only 4 days to go. I'm so excited!

Archived