Ceece911

Oh goody!

Let me add that to the list...

Ciggy smoke

Loud talking

Music/noise

Slamming doors

Wow

That quiet inside stateroom on the lowest passenger deck is sounding pretty good.

LOL! It aint that bad....ya gotta remember your on a ship with what 2,000 to 3,000 people and space between cabins is a little tight. It's just a little give and take on both sides.....

They really are big ships and if something annoys ya...just get up and move......believe me you are really never in one spot long enough to really let it bother you.....

The Chilean Sea Bass IS wonderful!!

I'm kinda' leaning toward the Filet at Harry's in two weeks, but the Sea Bass may change my mind, again.. :rolleyes: YUMMY!!

ps: We use earbuds....

Yes - talking about EXTRA TASTY FOOD is always more enjoyable than throwing barbs to and fro about ... (fill in "beat to death" topics here)...:D

Unfortunately they have not had the Chilean Sea Bass in the supper clubs for (about) 1-2 years. Cheryl really liked that. My first choice is always the filet - have you ever tried the lamb chops? Delicious!!! ;)

Tom

Unfortunately they have not had the Chilean Sea Bass in the supper clubs for (about) 1-2 years. Cheryl really liked that. My first choice is always the filet - have you ever tried the lamb chops? Delicious!!! ;)
The Lamb Chops may be my choice... :) I LOVE the 'Rack of Lamb' at Outback, and I'm sure Carnival will do a super version.. You may have sold me..!!:D I like a nice med/rare filet, but I can be talked into changing my mind..:rolleyes: :D Thanks for the info...

The Lamb Chops may be my choice... :) I LOVE the 'Rack of Lamb' at Outback, and I'm sure Carnival will do a super version.. You may have sold me..!!:D I like a nice med/rare filet, but I can be talked into changing my mind..:rolleyes: :D Thanks for the info...

I've never eaten lamb.

Do you think it would be a good experience(for me. not the lamb) or would it just be too odd to enjoy at my advanced age?

if you enjoy silence, maybe you shouldn't be on a cruise ship. maybe a walking tour through tibet is more of your liking.:p

LOL!!!

I'm guessing the OP is ROTFL their AO over how far this thread has gone!:)

Please, everyone... 'Play' nice... :D

You are so right. :D

I was just wonder if I could because the rules doesn't say anything about music on the balconies, just the public decks. Now, I know I can. :)

That is one of the funniest preconceived notions I've ever heard!

LOL - you know, it may have a lot to do with WHAT KIND OF MUSIC your neighbor is playing...

Jazz/Classical

Southern Rock/Country

Heavy Metal

Rap/Hip-Hop

I see ONE of those groups as being predictably accommodating, and one or two others as perhaps taking it a bit more personally.

;)

It's all in fun - please don't take this too seriously!!:D

Tom

I've never eaten lamb.

Do you think it would be a good experience(for me. not the lamb) or would it just be too odd to enjoy at my advanced age?

I say GO FOR IT - it's NEVER too late :)

Medium to Medium-rare is usually PERFECT - very tender.

I reserve RARE for the FILET - or, in the case of the beef carpaccio, RAW :D :D :D

Tom

Originally Posted by mzloolue viewpost.gif

I've never eaten lamb.

IF you don't mind the smell, you may enjoy it. Personally, I think lamb stinks!

I was just wondered if I could because the rules doesn't say anything about music on the balconies, just the public decks. Now, I know I can. :)
Yes you can! :) As bad as everyone makes it seem, as long as you are considerate of the people in the balcony next to you, all we be fine! :p

'Experienced' cruisers all seem to have their own opinions about what is right or wrong... Even if you didn't ask to know their opinion, just strictly the facts, you opened another 'can of worms' that they love to 'play with'!:rolleyes: ;) Roll on...................

My theory is that this thread was started as part of a conspiracy to reduce the demand for balcony cabins by those devious balcony lovers, which would leave more balcony cabins open, and drive down the price... With any luck, balconies will soon cost less than inside cabins on the same deck! Just keep repeating to yourself: "Loud music, cigar smoke, slamming doors, soot and ashes... Loud music, cigar smoke, slamming doors, soot and ashes..."

My alternate theory is that it was started by cruzincurt's employees, to distract him while they surreptitiously surf the web - on Company Time! ;)

Archived