Sweet 16 Cabins

Can someone point me to cabin numbers?

Hi Sheila,

I think the exact cabin numbers for the "sweet 16" are 6016, 6018, 6020, 6022, 6024, 6026, 6028, 6030, and the corresponding odd numbers on the port side. They are all 2C cabins.

Do those larger balconies apply to those cabins on Deck 6 of the Constellation as well? When I pull up the deck 6 for Constellation, those balconies don't appear any larger.

jerseygirl3,

Yes, the balconies are larger on the Connie too.......Had 6027 for our first X cruise on the connie in 2002 and have booked the same cabin ever since.

Thanks for everyone's input. Based on the glowing reports about those "sweet 16" cabins, we switched our Concierge Class cabin on the Connie to #6030. We'll be on the 2/8/08 ten-day sailing, and even though we'll be giving up some cabin space and some amenities, getting the nice large balcony and saving $400 more than makes up for it!

Thanks again for the head's up!

Ihave always been told that if you do not go midship, that the cabins to the rear of the ship have less motion than those forward of midship and especially those at the very front of the ship. For those who have had one of the Sweet Sixteens, please let me know about this. I do not get sea sick often but I do get sea sick and I'm not looking for trouble.

Thanks

Joy

Ihave always been told that if you do not go midship, that the cabins to the rear of the ship have less motion than those forward of midship and especially those at the very front of the ship. For those who have had one of the Sweet Sixteens, please let me know about this. I do not get sea sick often but I do get sea sick and I'm not looking for trouble.

Thanks

Joy

Joy, the only time we really felt any motion was during a huge (catagory 8) storm in the Med. The rest of our sailings have been very smooth. That said, neither of us ever get seasick and we love the motion.

Archived