Booking question

mattR

My wife and I are going on a cruise with her parents. We are Crown and Anchor members but my in-laws are not. Our TA put me and my father-in-law in one cabin and my wife and her mom in one cabin in order to get a discount on both cabins. She says you can just switch it when we get to the ship. How dose this work do we go to the Reception desk and ask for our cards to be changed?

Just go to the pursers desk after you board and they will switch the cards around. I doubt they have the facilities are the pier check-in since the facilities are pretty sparse at the desks. They carry the cards there in boxes.

Just take the ones they give you to the pursers and they will have it all done in a couple of minutes.

we did the same thing, but we have it split with under 21 (they will both be 20 at time of disembarkation). I am in a room with sister's boyfriend and my husband is in the room with her, for booking purposes. Would I still be able to swtich who is sleeping where?

we did the same thing, but we have it split with under 21 (they will both be 20 at time of disembarkation). I am in a room with sister's boyfriend and my husband is in the room with her, for booking purposes. Would I still be able to swtich who is sleeping where?

Unless you don't you don't mind sharing;). Just woundering, why didn't you book the two guys togeather and you and your sister togeather.:confused:

Unless you don't you don't mind sharing;). Just woundering, why didn't you book the two guys togeather and you and your sister togeather.:confused:

Just the way the TA put it. I kind of laughed at it. So do you think they will swap us once on the ship?

Archived