TAR GEAAAA Let's Resume This Thread

JanetMarie

Karen, hi, I forgot, I got one in white too:D ....you can never have too many white ones, gosh, after one season (here in FL anyway) they get yellow:rolleyes: from washing so much.
You bet...for less than 5.00! Oh they had other colors too....they had black and kind of an orange..but lighter than that. Maybe in the peach family!

Shoot, Lois, for $4.88 I would have picked up all those colors and TWO white ones. LOL. That's a great price, especially for the t's with spandex.

That's a good price on disposable cameras! I usually get a couple of the underwater ones. Wonder if it's too early to get them for December...

Had the greatest shopping spree the other day. Our local department store, Boston Store(owned by Bergner's/Saks) had a wonderful sale. Anywhere from 30% to 70% off, and then if you were a senior citizen or disabled you got an additional 15% off on top of that. I got Ralph Lauren t-shirts for $9, RL capri pants for $12.50, and some summer-weight sweater sets for $25 for both. Then I walked over to the dress department and got a beautiful long black dress in silk georgette for $37.

Archived