Welcome Back cocktail questions

tw67

I will be on The Majesty 3 day this weekend, and I am the only C&A member in our group, my sisters have never cruised before. Does this mean that I will have to go alone since they won't have invites, or will I be able to bring my sister that I am sharing a cabin with, with me??

Thanks!

Terry

According to the RCCL website, the Welcome back party is only on 7 nights or longer...

Onboard Benefits

Ultimate Value Booklet*

Welcome Back Party**

Complimentary Wine Tasting**

Commemorative gift

** Offered only on cruise vacations of 7 nights or longer.

We just were on the 4-day Splendour. There was not a Welcome Back party, but my parents were invited to a special reception. They are Diamond so I'm not sure if it was just for Diamonds and Diamonds + or if Platinum was there also.

We just were on the 4-day Splendour. There was not a Welcome Back party, but my parents were invited to a special reception. They are Diamond so I'm not sure if it was just for Diamonds and Diamonds + or if Platinum was there also.

On our Sovereign cruises, both 3 & 4 day, the reception was for Platinum AND Diamond.

There are 2 different parties..

A welcome back party.. for all past cruisers

THEN

the platinum and above welcome back..

The Welcome back party does not happen on anything less than a 7 day BUT the platinum and above does from it sounds like. Since the OP did not specify, I would assume they meant the usual Welcome back party?

The four-day Majesty cruise we took in late Frebruary defintely had a party for Platinum and up Crown and Anchor members. It was held in the Viking Lounge. There was a jazz combo. The couple who had sailed with RCI the most was given champagne. They had sailed on RCI over fifty times! As far as I know there was no reception that included Gold C&A members.

I didn't think that there was on smaller cruises, but someone just off the 3 day had one on the last night, that is what made me ask. I did have one on the Enchantment 5 day in August, so I know it isn't just on 7 days or longer. I remember when I get free drinks....:D

Terry

I am a Gold Member and there was definately a welcome back party on the last night. They sent one invitation to our room so I assume you can take a guest, my wife is gold too but still just one invite to the room. It lasted 45 min from 7:45-8:30. Open bar, appetivers, band, a speach from the captain and then the loyalty ambassador. I was very surprised myself when the invite came.

While a nice jesture on the part of RC..........I have never been to fond of watered down rum punches anyway...........:) but the thought is nice and appreciated.

While a nice jesture on the part of RC..........I have never been to fond of watered down rum punches anyway...........:) but the thought is nice and appreciated.

that is why you should order a drink from the bar instead of the ones they carry around

Archived