"Next cruise" program for US citizens only

Sorry Chubbas..we here in the UK cannot use this option.:(

Liz,

We booked a Next Cruise option whilst on the Navigator Transatlantic 2 weeks ago, just paid the deposit in $$$s on my UK CC and it was converted to GBP on my statement, was given a reservation # and letter from the Loyalty Ambassador.

John.

Liz,

We booked a Next Cruise option whilst on the Navigator Transatlantic 2 weeks ago, just paid the deposit in $$$s on my UK CC and it was converted to GBP on my statement, was given a reservation # and letter from the Loyalty Ambassador.

John.

Hi John :D

Head office told me that the Next Cruise option is not available for UK Cruisers...perhaps it has something to do with how we in UK dont normally pay our deposit until we are back in the UK. Wonder if it was because you live in UK and US ?

I found the answer in the mail today - we received our crown and anchor society booklet - This program it the same as Princess. I thought it was nice to see that they also offer this " You can also get two additional staterooms for friends and family so they can enjoy the same great onboard credits if they sail on the same ship and sail date with you"

Its doesn't say what the shipboard credit is based on cabin/and length of trip...anyone know that info? Thanks

It is not based on your cabin. It is based completely upon the length of the cruise.

5 days or shorter - $50 OBC

6-8 days - $100 OBC

9 days and up - $200, though I think that it may increase to $250 at 12 days? 14 days? not sure

It is not based on your cabin. It is based completely upon the length of the cruise.

6-8 days - $100 OBC

9 days and up - $200, though I think that it may increase to $250 at 12 days? 14 days? not sure

$200 is the most OBC you can get :D

6-8 days - $100 OBC

thanks for the info -

Isn't Canada part of the US? Maybe it should be...seems a waste to have a border between countries that have been such good friends for such a long period of time and have so much in common!:cool:

I'm not even going to touch this other than to say that most Canadians would NOT want to be part of the USA!

Have just received the latest C&A magazine and on page 14 is an article about booking your next cruise on board and the $200 cabin credit (depending on length of cruise) you get. We paid for 2 future "ghost" bookings on the Brilliance a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately the LA was clueless and it was only thanks to some very determined US friends (Hi Norma and Harvey!) that we were able to do this.

Sue

I'm not even going to touch this other than to say that most Canadians would NOT want to be part of the USA!

Whew, glad to hear a Canadian speak up! I didn't want to put words in your collective mouth. :p

I've got lots of Canadian friends, both francophone and anglo. While we all respect each other's differences, I think we are all QUITE happy to be citizens of our respective countries. I truthfully don't see that changing anytime soon -- of course there are exceptions, but most Canadians don't want to be US citizens any more than we want to be Canadians!!

Meanwhile . . . Andrew, I'm glad your situation was resolved. :D

Hi John :D

Head office told me that the Next Cruise option is not available for UK Cruisers...perhaps it has something to do with how we in UK dont normally pay our deposit until we are back in the UK. Wonder if it was because you live in UK and US ?

Hi Liz, Could possibly be but we did give her our UK address:confused: , still we will see when we go to use it:) , have booked 2 Transatlantic cruises on the Independence since we got back but never used this OBC as we really took it out in case we decide to book a short/cheap cruise whilst in Florida then the $200 becomes quite a good deal but have found on the longer/more expensive cruises I can get a better deal from my TA here in the UK.;)

John.

PS Have you had any feedback on the RCCL CC for foreigners yet??

We just got off the Adventure of the Seas this past Sunday and had the same issue with the Future Cruise Consultant not being able to book the NextCruise program in Canadian $. She explained to us that Miami was working on it and we were to contact C&A when we got home.

We e-mailed C&A and had a response back within 2 days stating the NextCruise program was now available in CDN $. Called C&A today and with only slight difficulty we were able to book a NextCruise for $115 CDN each ($230 total).

Archived