I'm so sick of waiting!

Three months to go until Freedom and I am sick and tired of waiting! I feel like I've been waiting on cruises to get here since we started 7 years ago :p !

Whats the longest anybody has waited? We booked Mariner 13 months out and it was hell watching that countdown clock count down from 380 something :D !

I started at 361. Down to 27 days now I think. It is such a long wait.

I don't know if I can wait this long when I have a cruise booked again. It has been a horribly long anticipation.

I think I'd rather just go last minute, or something. I like anticipationg but I think sometimes its too much on the nerves with all that waiting.

No, I don't like to be patient ;)

Y'all are a bunch of wimps! (Except Bill but I'm mad at him because he stole all my o's earlier today! :p ;))

We booked our upcoming Oct Med cruise on the day the itineraries opened up - more than 18 months out, around 550 days. Now down to 174. Woohoo! :D

So I'm still nearly 6 months out. No whining from those with a cruise in 3 months who have only waited "380 something" days! :p

YankeeCruiser, you need a short cruise fix..... ;) Tell DH it is in his best health interest..... hehe

Oh, I know! I'm trying to plan one for early '08 - problem is DH won't be able to go, so I gotta convince one of my girlfriends to join me. None of them have ever been on a cruise, so they're just not that interested... guess I could always go solo!! ;)

We still have 8 months to go for Voyager. It's driving me nuts! But, when you book early you get the room of your choice.......one way to pass the time is to "buy an outfit a month" for the cruise!

Now I LIKE that idea... except then I'd have 19 outfits for a 12-nighter! lol...

BTW, DH is from Austin - we both went to school in San Antonio and College Station... we're hoping to move back to TX in the next couple of years.

YankeeCruiser.......my DH is a Professor Emeritus from Texas A & M. He worked out of the Dallas Extension Station. What area do you live in now?

We're in Virginia now, just outside of D.C. The weather finally warmed up here - I've been missing those Texas springs...

I know what you mean about waiting. I booked 10 months in advance, and remember thinking "this is going to be longer than a pregnancy!" Now I'm down to just a little over a month. In the beginning I kept saying to myself "I'm not even going to think about it until I hit the 6 month mark!" Of course, that's impossible, because I'm on this website every day.

On the other hand, if I didn't have one booked and waiting, it would be much worse. (Now that I've got the cruise addiction.) :D

I know what you mean about waiting. I booked 10 months in advance, and remember thinking "this is going to be longer than a pregnancy!" Now I'm down to just a little over a month. In the beginning I kept saying to myself "I'm not even going to think about it until I hit the 6 month mark!" Of course, that's impossible, because I'm on this website every day.

On the other hand, if I didn't have one booked and waiting, it would be much worse. (Now that I've got the cruise addiction.) :D

I can so agree with you on all counts! I last cruised in December last year, but still the wait is tough. I cruise 6 weeks from today! the wait is about to kill me. I have wanted to do the southern intinerary for so long. Now that May is here- hopefully it will go quick as I have many activities planned this month with my daughter getting ready to graduate from high school. In fact, we will be celebrating her graduation and 18th birthday while onboard.

I have only booked one of my cruises far out enough to have any significant wait until final payment was due, and most of them were booked well inside final payment date... I don't see how some of you do it...I would certainly go insane. :eek:

Theron

I can so agree with you on all counts! I last cruised in December last year, but still the wait is tough. I cruise 6 weeks from today! the wait is about to kill me. I have wanted to do the southern intinerary for so long. Now that May is here- hopefully it will go quick as I have many activities planned this month with my daughter getting ready to graduate from high school. In fact, we will be celebrating her graduation and 18th birthday while onboard.

I'm hoping for the same thing. Lots of activities with the school year winding down....prom is this coming Friday for our oldest daughter who is a junior. We hope to be doing another cruise next June to celebrate her HS graduation also, and southern itinerary is the one I have my eye on.

We should both be doing the doc dance pretty soon. (another thing to look forward to!) :D

20 days and about23 hours till our next cruise! Doesn't it seem like we are wasting our lives away while we hope and pray that our cruise gets here fast:p

Yes it does! We've just been booking about 3 or 4 months out lately so that doesn't happen ;) . We used to book a year out to get good cabins, but we usually just get an inside or oceanveiw, so it really doesn't matter where it is for us. The only time I book year out now is if I'm getting a balcony or JS.

Archived