I'm so sick of waiting!

I've also started some cruise shopping. I took our youngest daughter to the mall yesterday for some shorts and capris. Warmer here now, and she's outgrown everything from last year. We'll do bathing suit shopping when it gets a little closer.

Being just a little over a month away, makes me feel like I'm in pre-cruise packing/planning mode now. I've realized I enjoy the planning and organizing (making lists, etc.) that goes with packing. I know that probably sounds crazy.

It would be far worse not to have a cruise to look forward to. What if you didn't have any countdown clocks to follow? What if you read postings from others on this site and you couldn't go for financial or other reasons? It would be torture.

For me I am just glad friends literally made us go or we would not know what we were missing. I'll patiently wait till Jan 08. Do I wish it was tomorrow? You betcha. But in Jan 08 my cruise will be a tomorrow and others will have months to wait.

So for me I'll wait for any cruise....It gives me the drive to get up each morning and go to work. Need that cruisin money!!

At least you can do more than one cruise a year if time and money allow. Remember Christmas come only once a year and if you happen to be born on Feb 29th in a leap year thats 1460 days to wait until your next official birthday.

When I was at my halfway point in my Military Career (till I qualified for my pension) I started a days to do chart with 4019 days to do. (11 years) When I look back on it did it go fast!!!!!

I always say that we should never count days to anything. After all we are wishing our lives away.

It would be far worse not to have a cruise to look forward to. What if you didn't have any countdown clocks to follow? What if you read postings from others on this site and you couldn't go for financial or other reasons? It would be torture.

It was torture for us last year after our Navigator cruise! What was hardest was that we were financially able to go, we just really could not fit anything into our schedule. We went 6 months without a cruise booked :eek: ! We booked a last minute 4 day on Sovereign cruise for the first week in April and I have never been so excited to see the countdown clock hit 0 days :D .

I just can't wait until Freedom!

Archived