lower price on a higher cat. cabin

RCI promowave lists res rates and specials .the list comes out on tuesdays . Someone gave a link to the site you can search this message board for it .I am not good at pasting or I would provide it.

That is correct. And they are very good at saying no. I speak from experience. ;)

I know!:p I've heard such mixed reviews on calling the cust. service and that is the reason I came here before calling them.

BUT I saw on their website that the number was open until midnight.. so I went ahead and called. They gave me the refund and moved me to the higher cat. cabin! The guy I spoke with was incredibly nice.

I actually feel kinda silly that I got so excited about that, lol.

I didn't have to cancel/rebook AND I have already made final payment AND the listing did have the * for new bookings only. Hope that helps clarify for anyone else.

Now I have even more reason to be excited! More money to spend onboard! lol:D

I know!:p I've heard such mixed reviews on calling the cust. service and that is the reason I came here before calling them.

BUT I saw on their website that the number was open until midnight.. so I went ahead and called. They gave me the refund and moved me to the higher cat. cabin! The guy I spoke with was incredibly nice.

I didn't have to cancel/rebook AND I have already made final payment AND the listing did have the * for new bookings only. Hope that helps clarify for anyone else.

EXCELLENT!!! No need to feel silly! YOU did good, congrats :D

###

Good job! Congratulations! :)

Archived