Received my cruise docs!!

Just wanted to share my excitement on receiving my cruise documents for my and DH's very first cruise June 18th on the Enchantment.

Everyone on this board has been a WEALTH of information so when my TA was telling me about important points of the trip, I wanted to yawn but I politely listened knowing I'm ahead of the game thanks to all of you. THANK YOU!!:)

I can't believe the trip is five weeks away. I remember finding this site shortly after the reservations were made in November. I don't think I've worked an honest day since...shhhhh!:eek:

Thanks again to everyone for being so helpful. ;)

Just wanted to share my excitement on receiving my cruise documents for my and DH's very first cruise June 18th on the Enchantment.

Congratulations! :)

We are leaving next week and we still haven't received ours :(

I don't think I've worked an honest day since...shhhhh!:eek:

Me neither, lol. I won't tell if you don't tell, lol. :D

Congratulations to those who have received your docs XX I have my dancing shoes at the ready. First cruise on 30th June so hopefully my docs with me soon and I can join you in a dance XX

Happy Cruising To All

Chubbas XX

I called my TA yesterday to ask about our docs for our 5/20 cruise. He contacted RCCL and they emailed our docs.

Doesn't RCCL usually mail documents? Are the emailed ones all I need?

Here's a Doc Dance for you:

DocDance.gif

Have a GREAT TRIP!

I called my TA yesterday to ask about our docs for our 5/20 cruise. He contacted RCCL and they emailed our docs.

Doesn't RCCL usually mail documents? Are the emailed ones all I need?

They are starting to use eDocs more now. For our Enchantment cruise next week, we aren't getting ANYTHING at all. Just a pdf file of our luggage tags, which really does no good because they're not sticky so we can't really attach them to our luggage. So we'll wait for our real tags at the pier.

Since this is my first time using eDocs, I called RCI directly and told them we didn't receive anything through our TA for documents, and they said it was ok, just show up with your ID at the pier and you will be checked in there. :) So just take whatever was given you, and have your ID of course, and you will be boarded.

Archived