Help me find a tropical purse...please

I know you all can help me.........I have just spent the last hour+++ on yahoo & google looking for:

A medium size purse with a fun tropical print.

A print like the cute beach bags everyone carries, but a purse.....not a huge purse...or everyone elses goodies will end up in my purse.....say:

8-10" long.....6-7" tall........with a zipper.

Something I can put a small paperback in and small wallet..

I just know someone has a link for me.......I am so frustrated searching...

This morning I have been to Wal Mart, Kohls, Belk.

You ladies are great..............gentlemen too...if you can help:D

Have you tried Vera Bradley bags?

I have the new Straw Tote for my beach bag in the Peacock Print. It's very nice. They have other sizes available for bags, and I love them. I have several styles and prints.

Believe it or not try Old Navy!! DD and I spent a well needed Mom and daughter afternoon out and spent an hour in O N trying things on. She looked great in everything and most of my try ons were good for a chuckle . Pass me the Jenny Craig bar. :eek: Seriously though they had some really cute bags especially the crocheted sac bags in vibrant tropical colours. Here is the site.

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/category.do?cid=7374&pageID=-1

http://www.hilohattie.com/showdetl.cfm?catid=18&objectgroup_id=123&prodid=13776

I like the following, it's not tropical, but beachy:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/PrintedBeachTote-58219_102281_-1.html?CM_MERCH=PAGE_58219&sid=6786179308108122030

Or, go with straw, more neutral and you won't tire of it as quickly as a tropical (or any other) print, but still summery and appropriate for what you want:

http://www.eddiebauer.com/eb/product.asp?product_id=31357&nv=5|21474|212&lview=&cm_cg=C212&tid=&c=&sc=&lp=v1i006

Depending on where your crusie is headed..I'm presuming Caribbean?....You are going to see sooooo many neat bags for sale at the ports. Don't spend a lot on something here in the states, because, I guarantee you will buy one on the cruise.

Same for wraps or cover ups. So many people hunt for days for something around home and when they get to the ports they'll find more, and cheaper, than you can imagine.

I bought 2 wraps on a beach in Mexico for 15.00 and they are so beautiful...beaded and sheer. I get only compliments. I couldn't get 1 for that price in Wisconsin! My "excursion" bag came from Curacao. It doesn't say anything on it ( I HATE those), but is very different. Waterproof too.

Have a great cruise. And leave room in your suitcases for those "special buys".

I know you all can help me.........I have just spent the last hour+++ on yahoo & google looking for:

A medium size purse with a fun tropical print.

A print like the cute beach bags everyone carries' date=' but a purse.....not a huge purse...or everyone elses goodies will end up in my purse.....say:[/color']

8-10" long.....6-7" tall........with a zipper.

Something I can put a small paperback in and small wallet..

I just know someone has a link for me.......I am so frustrated searching...

This morning I have been to Wal Mart, Kohls, Belk.

You ladies are great..............gentlemen too...if you can help:D

I saw some cute canvas purses at Marshalls done in tropical prints-they were made by Caribbean Joe. These were not tiny but certainly far from being a tote bag-about 8 by 12 inches.

Somehow I don't think that is a coincidence. So I guess somebody does read these threads huh?

Yes, a computer program that does word searches. Sometimes that computer program comes up with unintentionally hysterical combos, because there is no context checking.....

I've seen some really cute ones at Target, but I couldn't find them on their website. My girlfriend was carrying this teal bag with sequins in the shape of a flower in the top corner! I loved it and of course asked where she got it. She said Hobby Lobby!?? HUH? Who even knew they sold purses there? I'll definitely be checking them out!

Archived