Magic Powder-'delicate' question

missyal

So they are silky smooth like a babies butt.:eek:

...and don't forget it is trendy.

87% of women surveyed said they preferred cumquats to kiwi.

after reading all these posts and I went out a got some today. They didn't have the powder - just the cream - so i hope it works. i do have one question though - when i scrape it off should i go in the direction of hair growth, the opposite or does it not matter...it doesn't say on the container.

Thanks!

Kathy

after reading all these posts and I went out a got some today. They didn't have the powder - just the cream - so i hope it works. i do have one question though - when i scrape it off should i go in the direction of hair growth, the opposite or does it not matter...it doesn't say on the container.

Thanks!

Kathy

hummm... I am thinking go with the hair growth. Let us know how it works or if you have any pics.

Thanks!

Kathy

I go with, then against to pick up any stray hairs. HTH :)

hummm... I am thinking go with the hair growth. Let us know how it works or if you have any pics.

I didn't get a chance to do it last night - but will do it tonight and will let you know. As for pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? Sorry, don't plan on taking any. Although, I am kind of hoping you ment to type another word, maybe questions? Either way, thanks for the morning laugh!!

Kathy

I didn't get a chance to do it last night - but will do it tonight and will let you know. As for pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? Sorry, don't plan on taking any. Although, I am kind of hoping you ment to type another word, maybe questions? Either way, thanks for the morning laugh!!

Kathy

humm....questions ? lots... is it better to do the whole thing or just part ?

Wow - works a million times better than nair and doesn't smell as bad. Does anyone know how long it lasts? I leave for Atlantis (bahamas) in 9 days - will i need to do again before i leave or while i am there?

Thanks -

Kathy

PS - gigem85 - did do the whole thing - actually a little more than i wanted to - guess i shouldn't have been walking around at the same time. but sorry, no pics!

Wow - works a million times better than nair and doesn't smell as bad. Does anyone know how long it lasts? I leave for Atlantis (bahamas) in 9 days - will i need to do again before i leave or while i am there?

Thanks -

Kathy

PS - gigem85 - did do the whole thing - actually a little more than i wanted to - guess i shouldn't have been walking around at the same time. but sorry, no pics!

Hopefully you get better results, but I had touchable stubble in 24 hours. 2 days later, visible. I was disappointed that it didn't last longer. :(

Hopefully you get better results, but I had touchable stubble in 24 hours. 2 days later, visible. I was disappointed that it didn't last longer. :(

I hope that's not the case! But if it is - i will still have time to get waxed before i leave.

And in my earlier post - i had a typo I ment to write I did NOT do the whole area - but did more than i had planned on due to walking around.

Kathy

I hope that's not the case! But if it is - i will still have time to get waxed before i leave.

And in my earlier post - i had a typo I ment to write I did NOT do the whole area - but did more than i had planned on due to walking around.

Kathy

LMAO!! I had the same problem. Lesson learned! :D

Thanks -

Kathy

I generally make sure to do it on the day I am leaving for the cruise... and I don't have to do it again... but I am not very "hairy" and my hair grows back fine and light, rather than "stubbly"... So it really depends on your hair, normal regrowth, etc. I've been using it for a very long time, and I'm convinced that one of the reasons I don't have a "regrowth" problem is my consistent use of MP...

Even if you sit still, you would probably still take off more than you want :p LOL!!! It really removes everything, so I stopped trying and just do it all...

I KNEW that Lucy would find this thread, and post. She has let all of us in the the MP secret...lol!! I did not, however, figure that Liv would be here, talking about his cumquats!! LOL

I have used MP, it does smell like skunk pee, but it does get better. Love it, although I did not have great results on my legs, maybe I should use it more often. But, like Lucy, I just can't make myself have stubble long enough to use MP on it. So, shaving every day in the shower for the legs, and MP for everything else. :) Oh, the things we ladies do to make our men happy! :)

I KNEW that Lucy would find this thread, and post. She has let all of us in the the MP secret...lol!! I did not, however, figure that Liv would be here, talking about his cumquats!! LOL

I have used MP, it does smell like skunk pee, but it does get better. Love it, although I did not have great results on my legs, maybe I should use it more often. But, like Lucy, I just can't make myself have stubble long enough to use MP on it. So, shaving every day in the shower for the legs, and MP for everything else. :) Oh, the things we ladies do to make our men happy! :)

LOL, I'm still waiting for my check from MP :p LOL!!!

• 4 weeks later...

After reading the posts here I decided to try this for the bikini/brazillian area(I used the cream not the powder) It didn't burn or sting at all and I was really impressed! Unfortunately, I then decided to try it under the arms too (I usually wax & was due, so I figured i'd try this instead) All I can say is OWIE! it burned from the start but i tried to stay strong for at least 5 minutes- all the hair did come off but what pain!!!!!! Makes waxing seem comfy!

Archived