Cruise Ship Jumper Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

makeup face

Whoa! The last story said that this guy had befriended the parents of the boys he took on cruises. Can you imagine how you would feel as a parent if you found out something like this? Ugh! So are we to believe his jump was a suicide attempt just that this guy is a grade-A moron who makes many bad decisions?? (I know, I know...innocent until proven guilty).

It would be nice if he could pay the govt back the $75,000 spent rescuing him from the ocean... GOsh and he was playing the victim. Glad that they figured him out. Sorry for the boys and their families. They said that they removed the guy to prevent violence in the neighborhood. No Kidding !!!

Lets see! Single 35 year old man taking teenage boys on a cruise. Maybe the parents should have jumped with him if they are that naive. No bells or alarms went off in their heads? Good thing he didn't help his "roomie" jump! Can you say John Wayne Gacy or at the very least Michael Jackson. Guess the parents will want to sue the cruise line too.

This pervert should have to reimburse the cruise lines, Carnival & Disney, and the Coast Guard for the expenses of rescuing his low life?! As another poster said, too bad he wasn't fish food; guess the fish have better taste or perhaps the worm was too small to attract their attention.

'Nuff said!

Captain Ronn

Just a suggestion, but perhaps a bit of restraint might be in order regarding the parents for now. IMHO it is no more naiive to speculate on them than it is to have faith that a several hundred word news article has presented this in full context. People want stories reduced to a few paragraphs or a 30 second news clip nowadays. Sometimes it's just not possible to do that and still provide a complete and accurate account. In the end, Ronn & cruiser may be right. Conversely, it may also be true that the parents are going through a total hell over something that they were also victims of.

Captain Ronn,

Yes he's the scum of the earth, but what makes you think the parents have a case to sue the cruiselines.? They must have been required to provide a letter of permission. Maybe, I'm missing something here but IMO, the cruiselines have enough people suing them without this kind of frivolous suit.

What a horrible story! I am not in anyway trying to blame the parents for this disgusting man's behavior, but doesn't it seem a little odd for this "family friend" to take these people's son's on vacation alone? I mean is this the whole story? Did anyone else go on vacation with them? That just seems weird to me.

Hi Folks,

While many may wish to hang the man, they should wait until the court finds him guilty, them hang him,

As a side issue,

there was a story here about a man on the sex offenders list, folk found out and started making trouble,

he had been with a girl under sixteen,

what they did not say until later, was he had married her as soon as she was old enough , they now have a family and have been married for many happy years,

my question, should he have been hanged all those years ago, should he still be on the list. There was only a couple of years of an age gap.

yours Shogun

Hi Folks,

While many may wish to hang the man, they should wait until the court finds him guilty, them hang him,

As a side issue,

there was a story here about a man on the sex offenders list, folk found out and started making trouble,

he had been with a girl under sixteen,

what they did not say until later, was he had married her as soon as she was old enough , they now have a family and have been married for many happy years,

my question, should he have been hanged all those years ago, should he still be on the list. There was only a couple of years of an age gap.

yours Shogun

yes, he should still be on the list!

It doesn't matter how it ended...it was wrong in the beginning. People can't just do what they want because they want to.

Archived