Silver Moon Catamaran - Great !!!!!

love2cruise4ever

Thank you to everyone who posted about the Silver Moon! We booked our excursion with them today for March, 2006. We'll be on the Carnival Destiny. Looking so forward to the Silver Moon!!

We just got our confirmation for March 2006, too -- Carnival Legend. Our cruise departs March 1 & I'm not sure what day we're be in Barbados (I think the 5th), but we are SO excited - we booked the entire 12 person boat with our group!

Woohoo!

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from Barbados last week and very happy to report that Silver Moon was the highlight of our cruise. Our captain Ben and first mate Tone were great! The food and drinks they prepared were wonderful and since there were only a total of 7 passengers, we felt like royalty. Swimming with the turtles was awsome and there were so many fish at the shipwrecks. Our cruisemates went on similar trips through the cruise line and they were crammed onto boats with 50+ people. Silver Moon is a trip not to be missed!

luvdasea - from what I've read here, Silver Moon will be able to get you back in time, no problem. They may even start your tour a little earlier, if that suits everyone else on the tour with you. Just make sure you notify them of the change. There may be others from your ship on the catamaran with you.

Also, from what I've read here, just doing the Silver Moon tour is more than enough for a day's excursion! We're booked for March already, and can hardly wait!

Sha

Before you board you will be asked to remove ALL footwear and this is left on the dock. It does not come with you. It is one way the maintain the condition of the Cat...

So flip flops work real good...

Some call them thongs but that may cause some excitment if asked to remove them...:eek:

Now that Carnival cut back our time in the port of Barbados, will we have time to make it back to the ship after sailing on Silvermoon? I think the tour was from 11-4 and the ship leaves at 6pm now. Not much time to do anything else that day!

luvdasea:

We are going on Silvermoon in January, I contacted them about the departure time change and they said it was not a problem. Silvermoon is back at the dock at 4 and only about a 15min ride back to the ship. So no worries. Have a great time. :)

• 5 years later...
luvdasea:

We are going on Silvermoon in January, I contacted them about the departure time change and they said it was not a problem. Silvermoon is back at the dock at 4 and only about a 15min ride back to the ship. So no worries. Have a great time. :)

Can you tell me how you contacted them? We are looking to do this one.

Archived