LAX to San Pedro by Shuttle

NSWP

G'day..to take the shuttle from LAX to San Pedro..would you need to pre book the shuttle or just wait at the shuttle stop, like does the shuttle do regular runs LAX to San Pedro ? Thanks.

No need to pre-book. Just go to the area for shuttles ( everything is color-coded)....I think it's red or orange for the shuttles. Supershuttle or Primetime is approx. $17pp. There is a representative there. Just tell him/her how many seats you need for the next shuttle. They circle the airport about every 10 minutes.

If you plan to go straight to the pier I would suggest taking the Princess shuttle. We were able to stop at a hotel and have refreshments and register for the ship so when we got to the port all we had to do was quickly stop at a table set up for our bus and get our cabin key and we bypassed all the lines in the port and went straight on to getting our pictures taken and onto the ship. It was well worth the $25 not to wait in hot lines. I have no idea if the folks already on the bus waited very long but we left for the hotel as soon as we got on and when we exited the ship we got right on the bus and immediately left since you are with a special group to exit known as the "Princess transfers".

G'day..to take the shuttle from LAX to San Pedro..would you need to pre book the shuttle or just wait at the shuttle stop, like does the shuttle do regular runs LAX to San Pedro ? Thanks.

There's no need to pre-book, but since you pay when booking (online or via phone) that'll be one less thing to worry about. All you'll need to do is tip the driver at the end of the ride. Makes it easier and simpler.

Thanks guys, Princess shuttle n/a to us and we are arriving LA on 30th August for 31st sailing on Regal to Sydney. Staying pre cruise night at Crowne Plaza, San Pedro, so will shuttle it there from LA. No rush for us.

Cheers:)

While you don't have to pre-book a shuttle you can. One option, and there are many, is to use Super Shuttle. You can easily find them on the web site. By the way, they offer a car service as well that is called ExecuCar. You can find that on the Super Shuttle Web Site as well.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...
If you plan to go straight to the pier I would suggest taking the Princess shuttle. We were able to stop at a hotel and have refreshments and register for the ship so when we got to the port all we had to do was quickly stop at a table set up for our bus and get our cabin key and we bypassed all the lines in the port and went straight on to getting our pictures taken and onto the ship. It was well worth the $25 not to wait in hot lines. I have no idea if the folks already on the bus waited very long but we left for the hotel as soon as we got on and when we exited the ship we got right on the bus and immediately left since you are with a special group to exit known as the "Princess transfers".

we booked the pre cruise pkg for princess and are staying at the lax marriott,so I guess this falls into the same thing that you done. sounds real good to me...by the way...do you know how to get rid of 2 of these countdown clocks???

we booked the pre cruise pkg for princess and are staying at the lax marriott,so I guess this falls into the same thing that you done. sounds real good to me...by the way...do you know how to get rid of 2 of these countdown clocks???

Yes, the Marriott is the hotel we stopped at so I'm sure you will be pre-registering also if you take the Princess transfer. It was so nice that they offloaded our luggage and we didn't hear the stories that we hear in some of the Florida ports about tipping well as they are the last ones to see your luggage.

About your clock, go to edit signature and then delete the two you don't want.

Have a great cruise! :)

Archived