10% in 3 months

RB Bonzo

My goodness y'all !!!

You must FLOAT your day away huh?? WOW!! Im doing good if i get 40 oz in.... geeeee,,, i gotta really put it in gear!!! and exercise?? uuummmmmmmm.. welllll.................... :( how can i get motivated??? I can start, then it just goes by the wayside....guess im lazy??? but Im still loosin!!! :D

question for those doing the no bread no sugar WOE... I have to confess, im addicted to fresh cherries...I had never had them before, now i cant get enough of em... my GOSH are they GOOD little buggers...MMMMmmm... just how many are TOO many?? I know 15 are a serving... but, of course there is a BUT here, if i have cut out the sugar, will i be eating too much fruit if i eat more???

Im enjoying tv in the evenings with my cherries....:o

One more personal question here.... THIS is embarrassing... but here goes.. by not eating the fiber in breads, ssshhhhh dont tell anyone, but, IM STOPPED UP!! HELPPPPPPP!!!! I KNOW there will be a weight loss if i loose all that crap inside of me.....:eek:

now that I have said that,

GOOD for all of you loosers!!! keep up that WOE, evidently its WORKINGGGGG!!!!! and excercising, and all that good stuff you are doing for yourselves.. its all for our own good!!!

A client said yesterday, are you loosing weight?? Its showing in my face...oh well, i will have a skinny face!!! LOL

Later Y'all,

(1 n) Diane :)

Hi everyone I lost 2 pounds when i weighed in today. Now i tried to copy and paste but it is not working for me. I think maybe it is my computer or me. I have been trying to do a countdown clock at cant figure that out either. Anyways today i lost 2, 6 total, 11 to go.

My goodness y'all !!!

You must FLOAT your day away huh?? WOW!! Im doing good if i get 40 oz in.... geeeee,,, i gotta really put it in gear!!! and exercise?? uuummmmmmmm.. welllll.................... :( how can i get motivated??? I can start, then it just goes by the wayside....guess im lazy??? but Im still loosin!!! :D

question for those doing the no bread no sugar WOE... I have to confess, im addicted to fresh cherries...I had never had them before, now i cant get enough of em... my GOSH are they GOOD little buggers...MMMMmmm... just how many are TOO many?? I know 15 are a serving... but, of course there is a BUT here, if i have cut out the sugar, will i be eating too much fruit if i eat more???

Im enjoying tv in the evenings with my cherries....:o

One more personal question here.... THIS is embarrassing... but here goes.. by not eating the fiber in breads, ssshhhhh dont tell anyone, but, IM STOPPED UP!! HELPPPPPPP!!!! I KNOW there will be a weight loss if i loose all that crap inside of me.....:eek:

now that I have said that,

GOOD for all of you loosers!!! keep up that WOE, evidently its WORKINGGGGG!!!!! and excercising, and all that good stuff you are doing for yourselves.. its all for our own good!!!

A client said yesterday, are you loosing weight?? Its showing in my face...oh well, i will have a skinny face!!! LOL

Later Y'all,

(1 n) Diane :)

Diane, the only thing i can think of is fiberone which is a carb. Or you can try eating some grease. Maybe a burger withou the bun. I ahd this problem when i was on weight watchers for about a month, my leader told me to eat grease or junk. It worked. Good luck.

Hi~

Just checking in. I'm doing so/so. Really trying to watch my carbs and sugar. I'm feeling a bit low... I am not exercising at all, and I know I should. I have no motivation. After being gone for 12 hours with my job, I am so tired and the last thing I want to do it exercise. I know it is wrong, and I am trying to change it. I feel so lazy!

Another hard thing- I keep remembering when I was thin, and getting angry for gaining 30 lbs. Then I feel defeated, like I'll never be thin again. I know- bad thinking... it just sneaks up on me. I've lost about 3 lbs. in the last week. I don't own a scale, but I weighed myself at my mom's home. I'll buy a scale this weekend. Unfortunately I am prone to depression, and sometimes weighing myself sets me off really bad. I am close to my mid-thirties, no children. I have TERRIBLE mood swings throughout my cycle that are getting worse as I get older. The highs (really more like my normal happy times) and lows are starting to wear on me. I'm trying SO hard to realize it and control it... but grrrrr it's hard. I feel good when I am feeling "normal," but I feel BAD bad when I am at a low- and I think I am hitting a low right now! More incentive to exercise, hm? I own a freaking treadmill- gonna hop on that bugger tonight. Is it honest to god true that exercise makes you feel happier?

How do you exercise-haters get motivated???

I'm drinking lots of water... and I will really try to get out there for even a short walk or bike ride tonight after work. One last thing... please tell me that if I am doing NO exercise now, that even 15-20 minutes per day to start will be good? I tend to jump in with both feet first instead of taking is slow because my mind thinks that a little won't be enough. Someone recently told me that I MUST do at least 30 minutes or it is basically like doing nothing- and I swear sometimes I can't get past 15 minutes! Then the next day I don't want to do it at all.

Congratulations to all of you!

Congrats Sheila! I knew you would be in the looser club this week!:p

I was just surfing for low-carb websites and I came across an interesting site that had some good advice.

I tried to copy and paste the 10 suggestions and I can't seem to make it happen this morning (the problem must be between the keyboard and the chair:p ) anyway the website is sexyweightloss.com and the first page has 10 great weight loss tips....ya'll check it out.

Diane (1n)- the cherries are about 1carb each, so I would stay under 10 per day. I know you are not doing the full Atkins so I would think you would be ok. After all you are losing!

How's everyone this morning? I am sooooo sore from my kick-boxing Monday night! It takes me a couple of days to feel it, and boy do I feel it. I don't know if I will make the class tonight:eek: If I don't I will do 3 miles on my gazzell and do some weights and crunches at home.

Ya'll have a good day!

Annie:)

Monday July 30

Name/Loss This Week/Total Lost in Challenge/LBS to Lose to get to 10%

RB Bonzo / 2.8 / 6.0/ 17.6 lbs to go!

NMCruzzin / 2.0 / 8.0/ 15 to go!

Annie 2.5/ 5.5 / 13 to go!

skertso/0/ 1.2/ 17 to go!

1'n' Diane 3.0/6.0/ 15 to go!!

2n Dianne 3.0/3.0/15.0 lbs to go

Ppaxton 4.0 / 4.0 / 22 to go!

Carol 2.3/2.5/19 to go!

ebedore 0/4.0/20 to go!

sam73 2 /6/11 to go!

sam73 - I added you to the list with your info - it's really neat to see how many of us are on this 10% Journey!!! :D

Hi~

... please tell me that if I am doing NO exercise now, that even 15-20 minutes per day to start will be good? I tend to jump in with both feet first instead of taking is slow because my mind thinks that a little won't be enough. Someone recently told me that I MUST do at least 30 minutes or it is basically like doing nothing- and I swear sometimes I can't get past 15 minutes! quote]

I always figure that "something" is better than "nothing". Every little bit helps, just like every good choice you make. Also, have you considered medication for your depression? I know it makes a HUGE difference for me. Just a thought.

Good luck and keep your chin up!

Beth

Hi~

Just checking in. I'm doing so/so. Really trying to watch my carbs and sugar. I'm feeling a bit low... I am not exercising at all, and I know I should. I have no motivation. After being gone for 12 hours with my job, I am so tired and the last thing I want to do it exercise. I know it is wrong, and I am trying to change it. I feel so lazy!

Another hard thing- I keep remembering when I was thin, and getting angry for gaining 30 lbs. Then I feel defeated, like I'll never be thin again. I know- bad thinking... it just sneaks up on me. I've lost about 3 lbs. in the last week. I don't own a scale, but I weighed myself at my mom's home. I'll buy a scale this weekend. Unfortunately I am prone to depression, and sometimes weighing myself sets me off really bad. I am close to my mid-thirties, no children. I have TERRIBLE mood swings throughout my cycle that are getting worse as I get older. The highs (really more like my normal happy times) and lows are starting to wear on me. I'm trying SO hard to realize it and control it... but grrrrr it's hard. I feel good when I am feeling "normal," but I feel BAD bad when I am at a low- and I think I am hitting a low right now! More incentive to exercise, hm? I own a freaking treadmill- gonna hop on that bugger tonight. Is it honest to god true that exercise makes you feel happier?

I'm drinking lots of water... and I will really try to get out there for even a short walk or bike ride tonight after work. One last thing... please tell me that if I am doing NO exercise now, that even 15-20 minutes per day to start will be good? I tend to jump in with both feet first instead of taking is slow because my mind thinks that a little won't be enough. Someone recently told me that I MUST do at least 30 minutes or it is basically like doing nothing- and I swear sometimes I can't get past 15 minutes! Then the next day I don't want to do it at all.

Ottergirl, I am also a couch potato but I am slowly starting to move. I usually am busy during the day so pooped at night. I started walking at the awful hour of 5:00am because I new I wouldn't go in the evening. We have hills around us so it's a pretty nice walk and can be as slow or fast as I want it. I don't go everyday. I think I heard it takes 6 weeks for something to become a habit well I still have to force myself to do it after 3 months but I feel so good that I have accomplished it, so I'm pushing myself farther.

I think you need to shake up your routine a bit. Don't turn on the TV when you come home If your hungry make yourself a healthy dinner but eat it while listening to music or reading. Just walk a little after dinner or do DVD exercise tape. I like (WATP) Walk Away The Pounds by Leslie Sansone. It really is something us couch potato's can do and goes quickly.

As far a the depression many of us have been there, I suffered from it a few years ago and did take medication for awhile, it made me feel so much better, I was able to stop it but I knew how I should feel and have not had those low low downs in years.

I have a friend who exercises faithfully she amazes me but she hates it. She doesn't let that stop her and does not listen to that little voice telling her to "Forget About It" So you and I may not love it BUT we gotta do it!

Dianne

Hi~

Ottergirl...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! you did GOOOOOD!!!

NOW... lemme tell ya... I know exactly where you are comming from.. only I dont work 12 hr days... Im just lazy.

As far as the mood swings.. here goes...go to your Dr. Tell him. Let him know how your High's and Low's are.... he needs to know this... The same thing happened to me... Im on a low dose of something to keep me NORMAL!! and ya know what?? "I feel GREAT". I was bitchey, cranky, not too happy with much, which wasnt me at all...Im 'always' happy and smiling. Im a 'yes' person.. everything is always OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... Not before my medicine tho....It took me a few yrs to realize that tho till i talked to others about it... Give it a try, call your Dr., see what he/she says. It will make your life a whole lot better to in.

Now, as far as the exercising goes..... uuummm well......whats that?? I dont like it... Its such an effort to get out there and move. Its so terribly hot out there!! WHEW!!! and I dont have a treadmill. :( I was gonna go join a place near where I work. know what my boss said to me?? "Diane, wait till you are doing well on your eating.. I know how you are, you start something and go full force, then quit". Sound familiar???? So, what im doing is this.. Im gonna loose some of this weight, maybe after a couple more weeks, when im over that 200 mark, (hoping i stick with it) join this place id like to go to.. its a pay by the month place, actually, its a Physical Therapy place in our town. and they train you too.... not too bad i dont think. its 40.00 a month. but if i dont stay with it, im not out the yearly fees and months its not used....

will check in later, im off today.. YIPEEEEE!! :)

Diane

Ottergirl...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! you did GOOOOOD!!!

NOW... lemme tell ya... I know exactly where you are comming from.. only I dont work 12 hr days... Im just lazy.

As far as the mood swings.. here goes...go to your Dr. Tell him. Let him know how your High's and Low's are.... he needs to know this... The same thing happened to me... Im on a low dose of something to keep me NORMAL!! and ya know what?? "I feel GREAT". I was bitchey, cranky, not too happy with much, which wasnt me at all...Im 'always' happy and smiling. Im a 'yes' person.. everything is always OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... Not before my medicine tho....It took me a few yrs to realize that tho till i talked to others about it... Give it a try, call your Dr., see what he/she says. It will make your life a whole lot better to in.

Diane

Geeez Diane, must be the name! LOL you're mirroring my life.

Good Post!

Dianne

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I am going to see my doctor on Tuesday, and I will mention it to her. I really don't want to take any meds- would any of you be willing to tell me what you take? I just hate the thought, but I also hate how simply unhappy and desolate I feel much of the time. I have a good life! Sorry to hijack the thread... I don't mean to!

Yes I know- force myself to move. I'd probably feel better then anyway! I vow to go home and treadmill this evening. :)

Hey there Ottergirl! I too understand where you are coming from......I know when you are depressed you just want to be depressed:( The last thing you want to do is exersise! But that is indeed what you need to do, for many reasons, not just weight loss. Do you feel better after you exersise? My hubby used to hate to walk, but he went anyway; I would ask him after if he felt better for going and he had to admit that he did. I have to talk myself into exersizing most of the time, I do like to walk, but that"on purpose" exersize is tricky. I did buy a "Gazzell" a couple of years ago and I like to use it because it is easy on my feet and back and it is quiet so I can watch tv while I am walking.

I am a news junkie so I like to come home and sit down with a glass of wine and a remote control:eek: I can find more excuses to skip exersise. As for 15minutes, I think some is better than none. I have read that three ten minute sessions is just as good as one thiry minute session. But, like several have said, ask your doctor. By all means keep us posted. Check out that website I mentioned this morning, it makes alot of sense. I hope you get your grove back:p you gotta wedding coming up don't you?

Hang in there girl!

Diane- your question about the plumbing- I agree with the others about grease, yup it should do the trick. I take physillium capsules too. When I had my baby 27yrs ago I told the doctor that the plumbing was ok so I could go home "I didn't want an enema" and a week later nothing had happened. I called the nurse and she said to eat a greasy pizza! I had tried greens, salads, and watermelon and nothing helped until I ate the pizza. Now DON'T go ordering a pizza, but a double cheese burger with no bun at BYB may just do the trick. Make sure you are eating 3cups of salad w/full fat dressing daily.

Let us know how your doing!

How's everyone else today?

This is toooo funny here....Oh Annie,

this poor plumbing needs help!!! hahahahaha!!!

I will try the bunless burger tonight... we go out every wed night with family. so this is perfect. Normally i have a grilled chicken breast, salad, and fruit... tonight, it will be a burger!!! MMMMmm my favorite!! No I wont go overboard...I promise to myself to be good... :) AAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!! NOW I know the reason for the fat in the dressing!!! DUHHHHHHH!!! the light just now turned on! golly, am I slow or what?? LOL

Ottergirl.. Im on Lexapro. My gf is on that too.. she said to me one day, if it makes me happy, IM TAKIN IT!! and my thoughts are the same...and i agree with the pills.. I DO hate those things.. but it makes me be 'me'. so, i take it, gladly. :D (and you did not hijack the thread) its oakyyyyyyyyyy.....:)

Dia'nn'e, maybe I need to get that CD also.. makes walking go faster! we have a beautiful bridge here in my town, it goes over the intra-coastal waterway, that everyone walks over. its one mile over and another mile back. it takes alot out of me since we have no hills here.. wish we did!!

Thanks for that tip!! everything helps!! Sounds as though we have alot in common my dear!!! :eek:

catch y'll later!!! off to dinner in about an hour..

Diane :)

I'm on ***** and Wellbutrin. It makes life sane! I don't get sad depressed, I get mean and cranky. It got to the point of my dh telling me to leave!! That was 12 years ago. The medicine just gives me more patience. I don't feel flat either, I still feel highs and lows, just not the roller coaster you seem to be on. If you're uncomfortable with meds, ask for the lowest dose possible, but remember, depression can be a chemical imbalance in the brain. If you had any other chemical imbalance you'd take the medicine wouldn't you? Trust me, you'll feel better, but it'll take a week or two for the meds to build up in your system.

Beth

Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I checked in...

Ohh... so I've been TERRIBLE this week, diet wise! How can I shape up??? I need some encouragement! And someone to tell me to stop eating bad things! Plus, I have NOT been exercising like I should. :(

It began last weekend when I had my company picnic, and I wasn't too bad, but I did go over WW points for the day with a delicious chocolate chip cookie. Probably at least an 8 point cookie.

Then yesterday we had our tasting at our reception hall, which was soooo fun, but I couldn't even begin to imagine points for anything that I had! I tried EVERYTHING too, even the chocolate fountain. Hey, I had to, right? It's for my wedding! :rolleyes:

Today it was a co-worker's birthday lunch outing and I couldn't stay away from the steak fries, although I ordered broiled salmon, which wasn't too bad. But then when we got back I had a birthday cupcake and some chocolate from Denmark that someone brought in.

So what do I do THEN? Make happy hour plans for this co-workers birthday after work tonight.

When will I stop...I think I get in the mindset that I've been bad, so it doesn't matter, have more chocolate, etc.

I NEED to stop, look at everything, and begin again on a fresh plate.

Ok, thanks for reading and letting me get this off my chest! And for any words of encouragement!

BTW, I have my cousins' wedding on Friday to attend, which I know in advance will be a big hurdle. :(

Ohh... so I've been TERRIBLE this week, diet wise! How can I shape up??? I need some encouragement! And someone to tell me to stop eating bad things! Plus, I have NOT been exercising like I should. :(

It began last weekend when I had my company picnic, and I wasn't too bad, but I did go over WW points for the day with a delicious chocolate chip cookie. Probably at least an 8 point cookie.

Then yesterday we had our tasting at our reception hall, which was soooo fun, but I couldn't even begin to imagine points for anything that I had! I tried EVERYTHING too, even the chocolate fountain. Hey, I had to, right? It's for my wedding! :rolleyes:

Today it was a co-worker's birthday lunch outing and I couldn't stay away from the steak fries, although I ordered broiled salmon, which wasn't too bad. But then when we got back I had a birthday cupcake and some chocolate from Denmark that someone brought in.

So what do I do THEN? Make happy hour plans for this co-workers birthday after work tonight.

When will I stop...I think I get in the mindset that I've been bad, so it doesn't matter, have more chocolate, etc.

Ok, thanks for reading and letting me get this off my chest! And for any words of encouragement!

BTW, I have my cousins' wedding on Friday to attend, which I know in advance will be a big hurdle. :(

I had posted this on the Daily WW Chat Board; seems appropriate for you:

If you're headed in a negative direction, getting back on track may seem hopelessly out of reach. Yet by taking just three steps you can completely change your prospects for the better.

Take one positive step, and you'll stop moving backwards. Take a second positive step, and you'll begin moving forward.

Then take the third step in a positive direction, and suddenly you've established real momentum. From that point, each successive positive effort comes more naturally and easily.

No matter how low you may be, at any point you are just three steps away from a whole different outlook. Just three small, positive actions can get you headed solidly in a new, empowering direction.

In addition, taking three positive steps will give you a real sense of commitment. These actions will get you quickly and firmly invested in your own success.

Wherever you are now, you are just three steps away from being well on your way to whatever goal you choose. Now is indeed the best time to act.

- Ralph Marston

Instead of setting a goal for your cousins wedding on Friday that you won't eat anything bad, set a goal that you will keep with small portions. We live soical lives. It is not realistic to expect that we will stay home every night and cook that perfect WW meal. Set a goal to keep small portions for Friday, and then you can consider it a positive step. Instead of setting an unrealistic goal that you cannot meet and now you are on the backwards slide!

Use Thursday as a day to be good on your diet, first step.

Excersize on Thursday (a hard one for me) second positive step.

Eat small portions on Friday - now you headed solidly down your "new empowered direction!"

I think RB and Pat said it all. Im gonna be in that situation in about 9 days. I will be traveling to Indiana for 5 days, to my brother and sister in laws house for their 50th anniversary... BIG party planned. BUT, Im gonna be good... a taste of cake, and hopefully there will be diet drinks. not sure of the food or anything, but I can do this, and so can YOU my dear...... I know you can... I have been sooooo good for the last 2 weeks. I cant wait to weigh on Monday.

Keep that chin up, smile, and say, I WILL do this. :) Keep that confidence in yourself!! ya know ya can do this!!! Don't ya??? YES YOU DOOOOOO

As far as that wedding you ahve to go to Rachie, small plate, a bite of the things you like, wait a few, and you will feel full... then NO MORE!!! That way you get a taste of most things, only not a large amount to ruin your day/evening after you get home and say, what did I do??? Dont make it harder on yourself than it really is.....

you may want to cheat a little bit. I do from time to time... go get yourself some of those OTC diet pills.. they will take the want for food away. Its not a good way to do things, but when you know its gonna be hard, and the willpower wont be there, you can fall back on it in emergency. I started that way, but i dont need them now, Im on a roll !!!

Hope I have helped my dear... DO listen to RB, GREAT advice!!!

Diane

Hmmm; I don't know if I'd agree w/ the diet pill suggestion, but I am not about to criticize something that works for something else. I would suggest eating something before you go so that you are not overly hungry and can better exercise portion control. A fat free yogurt and a piece of fruit would do the trick.

Today's WW Chat topic will be staying on program at big events.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I am going to see my doctor on Tuesday, and I will mention it to her. I really don't want to take any meds- would any of you be willing to tell me what you take? I just hate the thought, but I also hate how simply unhappy and desolate I feel much of the time. I have a good life! Sorry to hijack the thread... I don't mean to!

Yes I know- force myself to move. I'd probably feel better then anyway! I vow to go home and treadmill this evening. :)

Hi -- I know how you feel about not wanting to take any meds. I was the same way when my depression first hit me at about the same age you are now.

I let it go and kept trying to push myself to get out of bed every morning. What changed my opinion of the medication was when I started having panic attacks due to the depression.

My doc put me on Paxil but over the years I have switched a few times. I am now on Wellbutrin and Celexa. I may be trying Lexapro later this year as I understand it has less side effects. If depression is ruling your life you should at least consider trying the medication IMHO.

Thanks everyone,

I think the best advice is as you said it Pat, "take small steps." I really like that! We do lead social lives but sometimes I think how much easier it would be if I could just eat and prepare every meal myself. I would be so much better.

However, at the times when there is such a happy occasion, such as at a wedding, I need to realize that it's ok to have a bite of cake or a toast with champagne. It's not like it happens everyday, and those small things won't make me gain 10 pounds. It's the backslide of feeling like I failed that would cause that, the guilt at myself for "ruining" things and letting my great eating and exercising get away from me.

Thanks everyone, for the encouragement. :)

Tomorrow I have a WI, I have a feeling I'm going to be the same or even a small gain, but next week is a new one. I'll let you know how it goes!

Hello All!

I see some wonderful advice being given to RachieLnnn and a nice reminder for the rest of us too since it is so easy to lose track of those little details. Thanks for the reminder to focus on small steps because I know that every step in the right direction is going to add up. It's great to see everyone is so motivated and staying on track. Good going everybody!

Tonight we are meeting family out for dinner at a soon to be named restaurant. I always have difficulty eating out with alcohol, appetizers, and the yummy desserts around. I'm going to really look for something that is diet friendly and skip the dessert completely. I know I can do this, I'm determined!

I hope that everyone has a very successful day!

:)Cherie

Ottergirl,

I really sympathise with your feelings of being so low. My husband suffered badly with stress and depression a decade ago and medication was the best answer. It is not a life sentence. When the brain chemicals have re-balanced and you have been able to tackle the root causes, it is often possible to come off meds, but it is not a short term thing, months, perhaps a year or so, but they are not for ever. As we say over here, Keep your Pecker up. We are there for you to chat and for support.

RachieLynn, Don't beat yourself up over a slip. I have spent a long time yo-yo dieting and it is a bad habit. If you can just get back on course in the days after a blow-out it may stop you going off track completely. My trouble is, after a vacation or such-like I give up for a bit until my clothes are all too small and then have to tackle losing the same pounds over again.

I had a binge at the weekend, starting posting here, got re-encouraged and have been 'good' since Saturday afternoon. Weigh in at WW is in a couple of hours! Truth will out.

Cinnamon

Good Morning Everyone!!

So many of us have busy lives which include eating out with Family & Friends, right? I've just noticed in the last few times we've eaten out that if I find on the menu that is within my WOE - and order First - I'm not so tempted to change what I know was a good choice, after hearing all of the other orders and then changing my mind because their choices sounded really yummy too! (I hope I'm not the only one who does this! :eek: ) Try it this weekend! :D Grab the eye of the waiter and speak up! Order that Water w/lemon - unsweetened iced tea - What ever - when they come to the table the first time! If you have been dieting very long - YOU already KNOW what side of the Menu to stay away from! After you've had your dinner - and the waiter asks about dessert and your going to have some - is there anyone else that might want to split one with you? Some of those desserts are big enough for 3 or 4!! :eek:

This is just a suggestion - especially for us on Monday Weigh In's - but have too much FUN on the weekend! LOL!! That's me! But we are camping this weekend - so we are eating - what I am packing! HA! :D

Let me know how you do!

Archived