Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

Dianne, Brenda was my first CCI dog and I never imagined myself working with a male. Horton has totally changed my thoughts on that. He's such a joy-filled dog, full of personality and so handsome. He's the polar opposite to Brenda. She was such a serious dog [so alpha-like], everything had to be her way. He's such a character and he could care less who's in charge as long as he gets his food, naps and play time!

I am constantly amazed at these dogs! Horton sounds like such a character! Henri loves to play with other dogs, I am sure that she would love to meet Horton on a cruise.

Dianne

I am constantly amazed at these dogs! Horton sounds like such a character! Henri loves to play with other dogs, I am sure that she would love to meet Horton on a cruise.

Dianne

I highly recommend 1 hour with Horton to cure all that ails you! He's such a wonderful pick-me-up. My colleagues at work will ask to borrow him when they're feeling stressed or just need some true and honest love!

I hope that we do get to meet on a cruise one day!

Horton loves other dogs. They don't always like him, he looks like such a threat - They should only know!

I just wanted to say that this board has the nicest people on Cruise Critic. Everyone is willing to answer any and all questions (even if they have been asked before). There is never an unkind answer, rudeness or flames.

Dianne

And just think. If we don't know the answer, we make something up!!

Just kidding!! :rolleyes:

I just wanted to say that this board has the nicest people on Cruise Critic. Everyone is willing to answer any and all questions (even if they have been asked before). There is never an unkind answer, rudeness or flames.

Dianne

That's cuz we're "dog people!" [i mean REAL dog people!] Anyone who has the patience to raise/live with/travel and otherwise breathe with a Service Dog in their immediate vicinity truly knows what life's all about! :p

Dianne, I never thought about it but you are right. All positive here. (I remember a mean troll we had once (long gone) but that doesn't count!)

Roz and the rest of you gave me the courage to cruise with Raylene by example, and reading back pages really filled in the nuts & bolts. Never could have done it otherwise - and after two try-outs, we have four more cruises booked into the future.

Dianne

You surely missed the barbs between Queen La-Roz, Princess Pony Pants Cindy and the sweet one ME!! But it doesn't count cus we's like fam-(ill)-e. Really, you are right, these great people are my therapy. Even if I don't post often anymore, I read at least once a day........:D:):p and then there are these

:eek::mad::( Had to correct my post before sending. You are only allowed to include six images with your message! Who knew?

Dianne, I never thought about it but you are right. All positive here. (I remember a mean troll we had once (long gone) but that doesn't count!)

Roz and the rest of you gave me the courage to cruise with Raylene by example, and reading back pages really filled in the nuts & bolts. Never could have done it otherwise - and after two try-outs, we have four more cruises booked into the future.

We're actually good for the cruising industry! I'm so glad that you're doing it and having fun with Raylene!

The moderator's took care of that mean man! Thank you guys for looking out for us!!!!

You surely missed the barbs between Queen La-Roz, Princess Pony Pants Cindy and the sweet one ME!! But it doesn't count cus we's like fam-(ill)-e. Really, you are right, these great people are my therapy. Even if I don't post often anymore, I read at least once a day........:D:):p and then there are these

:eek::mad::( Had to correct my post before sending. You are only allowed to include six images with your message! Who knew?

Nancy, you can say whatever you want.......YOU brought ALL of us through some very trying times [as just living life would have it!]

Love you ♥ ♥

Sweet one? 😂

Happy Halloween!

I'm afraid I'm not being creative this year. Jagger is going to be a hot dog with mustard. Should be fun though as we are having a party at the ranch. Lots of photos to come shortly! :)

BTW, I am on the waiting list for the place I found. Hopefully it won't be too long a wait. It's perfect. Right down the road from the ranch, and near lots of things while still having that residential feel.

Since I can only use 6 of these: :p:p:p:p:p:p!

Roz, you are the Matriach of this site. Without you creating it, we would have never come together. And who knew, I don't even have a service dog! Just had my big sweet Renie and a Lab connection. Miss that boy to the moon and back.

Love you, more!

And then there's this:

If you lock your husband and your dog in the boot (trunk) of your car, which one of them will be happy with you when you open the lid?

hmmm...can't imagine ever locking my dog in the trunk; the wifey though?, there have been moments:)

Edited by alexspepa