Thinking about folding chairs on our next cruise....... opinions please

The fold-up chairs are a good idea. They are approx the same size as a decent camera tripod, in it's bag.

This reminds me of the time we were running late for my son's soccer match. We finally got to the ground and as I went to pull the chair out of it's bag I realised I had grabbed my tripod by mistake......... oh the embarrassment, other parents can be so cruel :o:D

Ian (just another weirdo on CC)

The fold-up chairs are a good idea. They are approx the same size as a decent camera tripod, in it's bag.

This reminds me of the time we were running late for my son's soccer match. We finally got to the ground and as I went to pull the chair out of it's bag I realised I had grabbed my tripod by mistake......... oh the embarrassment, other parents can be so cruel :o:D

Ian (just another weirdo on CC)

I know the feeling Ian..... went fishing last weekend in a hurry grabbed the foldup chair got to where we were fishing and opened up......... ummmmm the camping toilet:eek: looked pretty silly sitting on that for an hour ...

I know the feeling Ian..... went fishing last weekend in a hurry grabbed the foldup chair got to where we were fishing and opened up......... ummmmm the camping toilet:eek: looked pretty silly sitting on that for an hour ...

at least you had somewhere to store your fish:D

Oh no..not those dare I say it Safari suits again, got in strife last time, but these ones from Reuben Scarf sound nice.

:)

OK Les,

Did you go through with your threat to wear a Safari Suit on Regal Princess?

Cheers

Geoff

Oh no..not those dare I say it Safari suits again, got in strife last time, but these ones from Reuben Scarf sound nice.

:)

OK Les,

Did you go through with your threat to wear a Safari Suit on Regal Princess?

Cheers

Geoff

oops, sorry - double yolker

I think the chairs are a great idea.

Congratulations on going out and buying them!

They will make for a much more enjoyable time on the islands and as you said, you will probably spend more time on the beach.

Don't worry about what others think...They're just wondering why they didn't think of it themselves!

Enjoy your cruise and looking forward to a review!!

Happy Cruising :)

I thought of you when I was out shopping today. (yes I know, it's sad)They had some suits for sale at Reuben F Scarf in Westfield Kotara. You would love them. Bright red, fluro green, fluro blue. I am talking BRIGHT colours. :eek: :eek: I instantly thought of you. :p

There was a guy on our cruise who wore a bright red or fluro green green suit at night. He looked great.

Archived