Anyone have news about new menus?

Hypo

According to several reports on this board, RCCL was supposed to have new menus this month.

Anyone heard or seen anything about these new menus?

Thanks,

Hypo

Haven't heard or seen a thing which makes me suspect that the rumors were just that. If I remember correctly this was another piece of inside information that someone got from a crew member onboard their previous cruise.:rolleyes: If, and when, RCI introduces new menus, I am sure CC readers will be among the first to find out. Until then, I can only advise people to take what the so-called insiders tell us, with at least a grain of salt.

In March on Navigtor and June on Explorer, Caribbean night's menu was replaced with a worse menu, in my opinion. It was called Get Out There on NOS and something with a surfing theme on EOS, but was the same menu.

We had a galley tour on the Jewel this week, and the chef said that they introduce new menu items one or two at a time so as not to throw the galley into complete and utter chaos. This was the first 12-night cruise I've been on, so I don't know if any of the unfamiliar items were new or just hadn't been on a previous menu, but most of what we ate was the same as we had on the Jewel in November.

I was on the Mariner on the 7/15 sailing. I believe it was on the 18th that the menus changed. I will soon post a new thread and list all the entrees and appetizers from the new menus. :)

I was on the Mariner on the 7/15 sailing. I believe it was on the 18th that the menus changed. I will soon post a new thread and list all the entrees and appetizers from the new menus. :)

Thanks, Frope.

I can't wait to see them since I'm sailing the Liberty in 2 weeks!

I look forward to that post :)

Archived