Introduction

SheilaNC

Hi, everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself as a new Host on this Forum. My name is Sheila and I've been addicted to Cruise Critic for a long time. My DH and I love to travel; since 1998 we've been truly passionate about cruising. We've been to the Caribbean lots of times (both land trips and cruises), cruised the Mediterranean and Alaska and are booked on our first Back to Back cruises Down under (from Sydney to Auckland and then Auckland to Honolulu).

I look forward to co-hosting this forum and to having lots of fun answering questions and learning from the answers of others. Most of all - I'll interject my sometimes weird sense of humor and enjoy the give and take of the boards. So keep posting and I'll keep reading and responding....:D

I am glad to hear you have a sense of humor. Some of the funniest threads on these boards have been in jest. Hopefully, you will be tolerant and participate in the serious as well as the humorous threads. Again, welcome!

Will be spending 3 days in Sydney before sailing to Melbourne. We were in Sydney for a week some years ago and it quickly became one of our favorite cities. We loved both the city and the ability to do great day trips from Sydney. This time we'll do a wineries tour in the Hunter Valley, revisit some of our favorite spots in the city and have a get together at the Marriott Sydney Harbor with our CC Roll Call group the night before boarding.

And for those who asked, I will certainly pop in and out of some threads...

Hi, everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself as a new Host on this Forum. My name is Sheila and I've been addicted to Cruise Critic for a long time. My DH and I love to travel; since 1998 we've been truly passionate about cruising. We've been to the Caribbean lots of times (both land trips and cruises), cruised the Mediterranean and Alaska and are booked on our first Back to Back cruises Down under (from Sydney to Auckland and then Auckland to Honolulu).

I look forward to co-hosting this forum and to having lots of fun answering questions and learning from the answers of others. Most of all - I'll interject my sometimes weird sense of humor and enjoy the give and take of the boards. So keep posting and I'll keep reading and responding....:D

Hi Sheila.....great to have you as a co-host of this forum. I love a weird sense of humor :D

Happy Sailing. :)

Hello, could you please tell me or tell me where I can find out what the abbreviations the people on these post use stand for. For instance, DH, DS, etc.

Thanks

Hello,

dear husband , dear son , .....

Wes

Thanks, ILVMM for sharing that link. If you want to find more similar links use the Search Forum function on the Help Forum and you'll find that there are other similar lists (the combination is likely to cover most abbreviations). One suggestion - if you see an abbreviation that you don't understand, post a question on the thread you are on. Some nice folks on CC will be sure to explain it to you. Good luck

Hi Sheila, welcome!

Lucky you going Downunder -- Australia and New Zealand are both such wonderful countries -- love to do a cruise there some day. Hope you have good flights.

Kathy:)

Archived