Well I Must Be Cruise Addicted...

trickiedick

Christine, the next best thing to Richard posting is your talking to us. Looking forward to hearing Friday's drink of the day.

Richard, we're keeping your thread alive.

Thanks Stacey! I think Richard has slowed down big time with the drinking. He isn't usually that big of a drinker and this is one party cruise. They have stuff going on all night! Very different than our last cruise!

He will need another vacation after this one just to relax! LOL

To give you an example....

This is funny....tonight they had a toga party til 2:30am and Richard said a few people asked him if he was having a good time? He said they thought he was a little uptight because he wore underwear under his toga! OH MY! I know....too much information! LOL :D

Too funny. He is probably so exhausted with all the long hours. It will take him a couple of weeks to remember everything that he did. I am glad he is enjoying himself. That's the most important thing. And the more he enjoys the cruise, the more he will want to go on another one. And another one after that.

Too funny. He is probably so exhausted with all the long hours. It will take him a couple of weeks to remember everything that he did. I am glad he is enjoying himself. That's the most important thing. And the more he enjoys the cruise, the more he will want to go on another one. And another one after that.

As crazy as this yum yum group can get....I don't think the "rowdy broads" can even come close to the craziness he is experiencing on this current cruise! Sean...I hope your listening! LOL :D

Richard settled for an inside cabin on the Westerdam and he is actually loving it because its like being in a cave and he has been sleeping everyday til noon! He said when he wakes up he can't tell if it's day or night! I would hate that...I can get a bit claustophobic! :eek:

As crazy as this yum yum group can get....I don't think the "rowdy broads" can even come close to the craziness he is experiencing on this current cruise! Sean...I hope your listening! LOL :D

Richard settled for an inside cabin on the Westerdam and he is actually loving it because its like being in a cave and he has been sleeping everyday til noon! He said when he wakes up he can't tell if it's day or night! I would hate that...I can get a bit claustophobic! :eek:

I am the same way....I could never take an inside cabin.

OH MY GOD....BEAUTIFUL PLACE...really cannot begin to tell you all

WELL I DO INDEED LOVE MY INSIDE CABIN...I HAVE SLEPT LIKE A BABY! SO FANTASTIC, EXCEPT WHEN I WAKE UP WITH NO IDEA OF THE TIME OR WHERE I AM...

THIS HAS DEFINITELY BEEN THE MOST FUN...

JUST TO TELL YOU A FUNNY ONE...THE CREW HAVE ALL BEEN COMMENTING ON HOW MUCH FUN THIS TRIP IS...I WAS PLAYING BLACK JACK LAST NIGHT...THE SWEET INDONESIAN FEMALE DEALER WAS BEING REAL GOOD TO US...

ONE OF THE GUYS SAID SOMETHING BITCHY FUNNY TO HER...SHE QUCIKLY RESPONDED "THANKS QUEEN!" WE ALL ALMOST FELL OFF OUR SEATS, THEN ONE OF THE GIRLS SAID SOMETHING TO HER AND THE MANAGER CAME OVER TO HER AND SAID " I DIDNT REALIZE YOU WERE A LESBIAN NOW"

ITS THOSE FUNNY MOMENTS OF BONDING THAT STAND OUT

P.S. THE CRUISE ISNT TOTAL PARTY...THERE ARE PLENTY OPPORTUNITIES FOR RELAXATION AND QUIET TIME!

THANKS FOR CONTINUEING THE THREAD, UNFORTUNATELY ITS ALMOST TIME TO PACK

THIS CRUISE HAS BEEN REALLY TERRIFIC...

Hi Everyone!

Just trying to keep this thread alive til Richard returns!

I chatted with him briefly earlier today and hard to believe his 11 day cruise is coming to an end! The luggage is already gone and will be arriving back to Rome tomorrow morning at 7 am ! Which is actually less than 8 hours from now!!! WOW! :eek:

He said a bunch of people that flew in on Alitalia didn't get their luggage until the cruise was in Venice on the 6th day of the cruise and a few didnt get their luggage at all! YIKES...can you imagine an 11 day cruise with no luggage??? :eek:

Christine, I have a friend who just returned Thursdayfrom a two week Mediterranean cruise. Her luggage never made it!! She went with two girlfriends. I haven't spoken to her yet to find out how she handled it.

OMG...I would die!!!

He said they gave them $250 credit to buy stuff on the cruise. The tshirts, etc were flying off the shelves! :D

He said one lady had packed all her meds in her suitcase...not real bright!

Christine, I have a friend who just returned Thursdayfrom a two week Mediterranean cruise. Her luggage never made it!! She went with two girlfriends. I haven't spoken to her yet to find out how she handled it.

I hope they all wear the same size. If I was with any of my girlfriends...I would be in trouble, they are all skinny compared to me! :eek:

Me too and my feet are too big. But I always hand carry on my accessories. If I don't have my earrings and my lipstick, you might as well shoot me. Or throw me overboard.

OH Stacey...

You are a girl after my own heart! I don't dare walk out the door without my lipstick! Or earrings for that matter! ;)

in withdrawl at the moment!

had a great time...gonna be hard to top that vacation!

Welcome Home Richard!!

You can keep it going . . . . . . February 9th isn't too far away.

Welcome Back Richard!

But he isn't exactly home yet!

Stacey....he is sad that the cruise is over but I am having trouble feeling bad for him. He still has 2 post days in Rome and was just describing the gorgeous view from his hotel room of Borghese Gardens and St Peters! Poor Richard...NOT! :p

Welcome Home Richard:) (well almost home:o I guess we should say Sorry your cruise had to end )

I have a cure for the just "Got off the Ship Blues"

Book the Feb 9th Yum Yum Man Cruise!!!

We may not be able to TOP the RSVP one but I got bets we come pretty close;)

So this means there are still two shopping days left to buy Christine something nice from Italy??

Stacey.....I just LOVE the way you think!!!!! :D

But I have to say....Richard is always very good to me! He brings me lots of goodies from his travels. I am excited...he did get me one of those "DAM" Sweatshirts and t-shirts from the ship. I wanted to get them while on our last cruise but I procrastinated til the last day and they ran out of my size! Richard caught them re-stocking the shelves and grabbed them for me!! Isn't he sweet? :)

OH Well...he owes me for leaving me here to be his personal secretary for 11 days! :D

Welcome Home Richard:) (well almost home:o I guess we should say Sorry your cruise had to end )

I have a cure for the just "Got off the Ship Blues"

Book the Feb 9th Yum Yum Man Cruise!!!

We may not be able to TOP the RSVP one but I got bets we come pretty close;)

oh you're shameless Lisa... :D

Come one Richard you know you want to, and you dont want poor Christine to go alone :eek:

Archived