Well I Must Be Cruise Addicted...

trickiedick

I Just Booked A Last Minute Rsvp Mediterranean Cruise Next Week On The Westerdam

Congrats, Trickie Dick! Enjoy! However, you're also supposed to book the February Cruise of the Yum Yum Man Worshippers on the Oosterdam with your sister, Miss Christine Windy City:) Better check with her:) ;)

Enjoyed your family's Alaska Oosterdam photos very much.

Karin

I Just Booked A Last Minute Rsvp Mediterranean Cruise Next Week On The Westerdam

Yeah Richard!!!!:D I am so glad to see that there are others as hooked as I am.

Now back to what Karin just said, you need to think about taking you sister and joining us on the Yum Yum Man next Feb. Just think going to Sunny San Diego in February when the weather is cold in MY and think of poor Christine. I know how that weather can be in Chicago in Feb. The Mexican Riviera has to sound very inviting;) right:)

Oh yeah....I thought for sure he was here to tell us he was joining the Yum-Yum cruise on 2/9. Darn.

I am in the greater Chicago area and by early February, winter gets real old. So let's do it. We should be able to snag some cheap seats on SW, once they release their February schedule.

We Are Both Procrastinators...

The Issue Is February Is Hard For Me...its Fashion Week And I Am A Fashion Designer...so I Gotta Work The Dates Out As It Gets Closer

I Know Christine Really Really Wants To Go!!!

Maybe we can incorporate a Fashion Week On The Mexican Riviera?:)

Karin

OMG....He is definitely addicted! We just got back 3 weeks ago! He is worse than Lisa now! LOL

I think he desperately needs a vacation to recuperate from being with family for almost 2 weeks! :D

Maybe after another cruise...it will be easier to talk him into the Yum Yum cruise! Or he will be overdosed! One or the other! LOL :D

Maybe we can incorporate a Fashion Week On The Mexican Riviera?:)

Karin

You're hired. I need a new wardrobe:D

Karin

Now there's an idea Karin! Maybe we can set up a runway accross the Aft Balconies and have a Yum Yum Fashion Show! :D Do you think all us Beautiful Women qualify to be his models? :eek:

OMG....He is definitely addicted! We just got back 3 weeks ago! He is worse than Lisa now! LOL

I think he desperately needs a vacation to recuperate from being with family for almost 2 weeks! :D

Maybe after another cruise...it will be easier to talk him into the Yum Yum cruise! Or he will be overdosed! One or the other! LOL :D

I am sure he will be more addicted, Richard I need you to do us all a favor. We need some really good pcitures of the aft of the ship. So when you get into port or even at embarkation if you can take some pictures of how the aft balcony cabins now look.

Now there's an idea Karin! Maybe we can set up a runway accross the Aft Balconies and have a Yum Yum Fashion Show! :D Do you think all us Beautiful Women qualify to be his models? :eek:

We most definitely do qualify for great models!!!!!

Originally Posted by MissWindyCity viewpost.gif

We most definitely do qualify for great models!!!!!

Before anyone gets any strange ideas......I am not doing any modeling!:eek:

Sean,

You were looking for help with all the Broads on this cruise....now we found a solution for you!!!!!:D

lisa,

i will take pics...let me know what specifically you want to see so i get enough details...

Richard, actually a picture of a view similiar to this so we can see exactly what they did to the aft end. Thanks so very much:)

2879864870028362306QGMRgx_th.jpg

click picture to see larger picture

You said you needed help with all the Broads!

Richard will keep them all busy preparing and for the fashion show!

PAY ATTENTION! :p

Oh Christine, don't let him think he is getting out of being picked on that easily:D He will definitely be in the Fashion Show and be the Grand Finale with the Premiere of his Red HAT:cool:

Oh Christine, don't let him think he is getting out of being picked on that easily:D He will definitely be in the Fashion Show and be the Grand Finale with the Premiere of his Red HAT:cool:

OH LISA....I bet we could get Richard to make something very interesting to go with that HAT! :D

Archived