Well I Must Be Cruise Addicted...

trickiedick

I am really enjoying this thread. This sounds like a FUN group. Unfortunately, at this time I am not able to join you, but you just never know what could happen.

Marie

Marie,

I am laughing out loud right now! LOL :D

I haven't committed to this cruise yet either, but at this point I am beginning to think...there is no way I can miss out on all this! Maybe you will decide to join us as the date comes closer! I know I will!!!:)

I am really enjoying this thread. This sounds like a FUN group. Unfortunately, at this time I am not able to join you, but you just never know what could happen.

Marie

Marie

I would love it if you could join us! But you have to promise not to join the "rowdy broads" against me..ok?

Marie

Marie, I chime in and also would love to have you join us. I know sometimes it is hard to fit in everything that we want to do in a year. Who knows maybe Snata will bring an early Christmas gift:)

Of course everyone is invited to join in on our FUN, we do have a great group of CCers that have been active on this board for a long time joining us.

Marie, I chime in and also would love to have you join us. I know sometimes it is hard to fit in everything that we want to do in a year. Who knows maybe Snata will bring an early Christmas gift:)

Of course everyone is invited to join in on our FUN, we do have a great group of CCers that have been active on this board for a long time joining us.

Yes, short cruise in September(solo), Vegas in October(we are meeting my sister otherwise, I would ask you to get a CC group together), cruise in November(dh&I), one week in FL in December(family). I am pushing it already in the "vacation fund" department, lol. In fact, I told Steve today that after our November cruise I am going to try to take a hiatus from the board. Being on the board just gets me into too much trouble. In light of my 24 night cruise in October 2008(solo), the "deal" is that it is suppose to be my only cruise for the year. That's the scoop, but you never know :).

Marie

Yes, short cruise in September(solo), Vegas in October(we are meeting my sister otherwise, I would ask you to get a CC group together), cruise in November(dh&I), one week in FL in December(family). I am pushing it already in the "vacation fund" department, lol. In fact, I told Steve today that after our November cruise I am going to try to take a hiatus from the board. Being on the board just gets me into too much trouble. In light of my 24 night cruise in October 2008(solo), the "deal" is that it is suppose to be my only cruise for the year. That's the scoop, but you never know :).

Marie

Marie, I would love to put together a CC Get Together when you are in town. You can definitely bring your sister, has she not cruised with you in the past? Please let me know and we can plan something.

While that Ocotober 2008 cruise sounds wonderful maybe you could try to fit in the Feb. Cruise. We know you want to Worship those Yum Yum Men:D

So , Red Pajama Party Is Yum Yum Cruise Version Of It

I Could Bring Red Dye And Dye The Hal Bathrobes For Everyone, So Everyone Can Unveil Their "creative" Pajamas...

Shall We Have A Contest:

1. Most Original Pajama

2. Sexiest Pajama

3. Smallest Pajama (who Is In The Running For That?)

I Could Bring Red Dye And Dye The Hal Bathrobes For Everyone, So Everyone Can Unveil Their "creative" Pajamas...

Shall We Have A Contest:

1. Most Original Pajama

2. Sexiest Pajama

Richard, that sounds like a great idea but you forgot the category I will be in. The Most Boring PJ's:D

Marie, I would love to put together a CC Get Together when you are in town. You can definitely bring your sister, has she not cruised with you in the past? Please let me know and we can plan something.

While that Ocotober 2008 cruise sounds wonderful maybe you could try to fit in the Feb. Cruise. We know you want to Worship those Yum Yum Men:D

She has cruised in the past, but her dh would not be comfortable. I will email you sometime, and fill you in since this is a public board. Unfortunately, we are all arriving around the same time, and leaving around the same time, otherwise I would love to plan a meet. It's a quick trip Fri-Mon. I'll email you sometime. I appreciate the thought, but it will have to be another time.

I am keeping Feb. tucked into the back of my mind(solo). But, as you can imagine, 24 days on the Prisendam, SOLO, is quite a chunk of change. In fact, dh and I will not even be celebrating our 25th anniversary in a special way. It is Feb. 18, 2008. He recently started a new job, and hardly gets any time off. He will be down to ZERO at the end of the year. The only reason he has what he does now is that we bought 5 days when he hired in. We would be happy to take LWOP for vacation, but it is not allowed. At this time, we are not planning on doing that for 2008.

Marie

Shall We Have A Contest:

1. Most Original Pajama

2. Sexiest Pajama

Ha...no contest....if I wore the red boxers and Lisa's red bra I would easily win sexiest!

The preceeding was a joke, Christine and Lisa.....so just back away and no one will get hurt!

Ha...no contest....if I wore the red boxers and Lisa's red bra I would easily win sexiest!

The preceeding was a joke, Christine and Lisa.....so just back away and no one will get hurt!

Oh No You Don't I am even posting this on our Roll Call Thread:D

Shall We Have A Contest:

1. Most Original Pajama

2. Sexiest Pajama

No slippers?

Archived