Well I Must Be Cruise Addicted...

trickiedick

Well.....I contacted HAL and they said they frown on passengers forcing any passenger to dress in weird costumes.....so nice try ladies :) .....I am off the hook.;)

I think the only way you will find yourself off the hook as it were, is if you dont sail on that ship.....and where would the fun be in that :rolleyes:

I think the only way you will find yourself off the hook as it were, is if you dont sail on that ship.....and where would the fun be in that :rolleyes:

Good Point fcorey!

I think he is doomed!

Sean...you can run, but you can't hide!

(and you won't run too far in those dragon slippers!) LOL :D

A nap? It's not even noon! OMG you are old!:eek:

Or did I wear you out?? :D

I lost a lot of sleep worrying about all these bizarre costumes I will be forced to wear....

Hey.....that's right.....I am old and I can't take all the stress of these wardrobe malfunctions. Thanks for the out, Christine.....iI knew you were on my side the whole time!

Good Point fcorey!

I think he is doomed!

Sean...you can run, but you can't hide!

(and you won't run too far in those dragon slippers!) LOL :D

might want to lose the red hat too asyou'll be easy to pick out in a crowd ;)

I lost a lot of sleep worrying about all these bizarre costumes I will be forced to wear....

Hey.....that's right.....I am old and I can't take all the stress of these wardrobe malfunctions. Thanks for the out, Christine.....iI knew you were on my side the whole time!

OH NO! You don't get out of anything that easily! If you are not too old to get on the cruise...you are not too old to dress up!

But of course I am on your side! If you get too weak to get around in those costumes...I will borrow a wheel chair to get you around! We can all take turns pushing you! ;)

might want to lose the red hat too asyou'll be easy to pick out in a crowd ;)

Actually he may be able to blend in a bit easier.We had a group of Red Hatters on board our week, he could just stand in the middle of those ladies and not be noticed;) Actually we are working on having them join forces with us:D We are hoping they will join us for the Banner Web Cam Wave to have the largest number ever to wave at the Web Cam:)

Oh No!!

Just got up from my nap....this was all supposed to be a bad dream and it would be gone when I woke up!:eek:

No Sean this is NOT a Dream, this is very real:D But don't you agree with all this participation that Christine has done she now MUST join us on the Yum Yum Man Cruise;)

No Sean this is NOT a Dream, this is very real:D But don't you agree with all this participation that Christine has done she now MUST join us on the Yum Yum Man Cruise;)

Good point.....she is too deeply involved and must come!

Sure does appear that way...doesn't it?

Richard, have a fabulous cruise.

Christopher, welcome to the "rowdy broad" group -- and you, too, have a fabulous cruise.

Please check back in and let us know if you come up with additional ideas for our Yum Yum Man cruise. We hope you can join us.

Bon Voyage!

Stacey

Just between you and me, fcorey....I have decided on a plan, an expensive one, but a plan.

As soon as the bars open, I start buying Wang Wangs for as many rowdy broads as possible. Soon they will forget all the plans they had for me!

Just between you and me, fcorey....I have decided on a plan, an expensive one, but a plan.

As soon as the bars open, I start buying Wang Wangs for as many rowdy broads as possible. Soon they will forget all the plans they had for me!

Sean if you get them too liquored up you may regret that too! ;)

Sounds like its going to be a great trip....and a great group, I am still hoping that i could talk Michelle into taking a trip in February anyway, we had to cancel our Noordam trip as we may be moving... oh well, its fun to read all the threads here anyway, and you've got a great roll call going.

Hmmmmm, what is the phrase..."I might not be cheap but I can be had";) Us Roudy Girls may have to discuss this but I can tell you it will be day by day while on the ship. So make sure you have plenty availableon the shipboard account. Better yet, just buy yourself several of the drink cards and have them ready to be punched:D

I am still hoping that i could talk Michelle into taking a trip in February anyway, we had to cancel our Noordam trip as we may be moving...

Frank, I think it would be so great if you could talk Michelle into this so the two of you could join us:) Since you had to cancel the Noordam you really need to replace it with another cruise, although I know you would be repeating the Oosterdam, but I too will be repeating the Oosterdam since I will be there in December. But then I repeat the Oosterdam frequently:D

Hmmmmm, what is the phrase..."I might not be cheap but I can be had";) Us Roudy Girls may have to discuss this but I can tell you it will be day by day while on the ship. So make sure you have plenty availableon the shipboard account. Better yet, just buy yourself several of the drink cards and have them ready to be punched:D

That is the major flaw in my plan.....could cost me more than the cruise costs!

Archived