Well I Must Be Cruise Addicted...

trickiedick

Hey Lisa....

I talked to Richard briefly while he was online from the Westerdam checking his email.

He had a great idea unfortunately too late for today but...

He said Royal Carribbean was in port with them today and he could have gone to stand in front of them since they have a webcam and done a WAVE.

If we can figure out who is in port with them tomorrow morning in Messina, Sicily....he would do a wave from their webcam. Help me figure this out....It would be a riot to have a WAVE from ITALY!:D

And....knowing Richard, he will recruit a few people to come with him!

Richard isn't going to be proud of us today . . . . too quiet on this thread.

Richard, what is the drink of the day today??

Well...Fresh Grapefruit Cosmos were the drink of the day for Friday while in Naples, Italy. I will have to find out what the drink of the day is for Saturday. Although I have a feeling he isn't staying on the Ship while they are in Corfu Greece since I don't think he has been there before! Of course they sailaway at 7pm which leaves all night to catch up on cocktails. He informs me this cruise doesn't quit til the wee hours of night! Tonight he was still heading to Northern Lights at 3:00 am! Yikes! :eek:

No wonder he is in a coma when room service comes knocking with breakfast....they had to call him to tell him room service was out there knocking for 5 minutes! :D

all is well...i am tired...dancing til 4 30 am...

I may need another cruise to recover from this cruise! NO, ILL JUST GO NAP NOW....

anyway,

Lisa, I took the aft pics today...when i can upload them I will get them on here

Pinnacle grill tonight...havent even found out today's signature cocktail YET

too many grapefruit cosmos yesterday capped off with mojitos...you know how i feel today!

had our cc get together yesterday in piano bar...just for the record, a few guys said that Christine's pics from the cruise didnt do me justice...I am glad I am better looking in person...YOU THINK MY SISTER PURPOSELY TOOK ME AT BAD ANGLES...HMMM.....:mad:

:D CIAO FROM MS WESTERDAM!:D

Richard it is so good to hear from you, oh yes the Grapefruit Cosmos can pack a punch and very unexpectantly (if that's even a word:D ) Glad you got some pictures we will all look forward to seeing those. Thanks!!! Hope the Pinnacle is as good as it was on the Oosterdam for you.

Ciao:)

I may need another cruise to recover from this cruise! NO, ILL JUST GO NAP NOW....

anyway,

Lisa, I took the aft pics today...when i can upload them I will get them on here

too many grapefruit cosmos yesterday capped off with mojitos...you know how i feel today!

had our cc get together yesterday in piano bar...just for the record, a few guys said that Christine's pics from the cruise didnt do me justice...I am glad I am better looking in person...YOU THINK MY SISTER PURPOSELY TOOK ME AT BAD ANGLES...HMMM.....:mad:

Glad you are continuing to report in....for 2 reasons. One, because we want to hear how the cruise is going and.... two, because it drags this thread "kicking and screaming" back on topic!......which is your new addiction.:D

anyway,

Well...I just had to post something to keep this thread "alive"! Glad to hear you are having a great time. Do you think you will make it to the Pinnacle Grill tonight?:D I hope it's a late reservation considering the state you are in!

And....don't anyone believe him about me taking pictures of him at bad angles!! Give me a break...the camera does not lie!!!! Sounds to me like a few of these guys are just trying to get on your good side! Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

Richard, you are probably going to bed right about NOW!

We are thinking about you and trust you are enjoying yourself. Do let us know what the "drink of the day" is.

Have a SUPER SUNDAY!

Stacey...

Just an update. I heard from Richard briefly from the Westerdam. They were in Greece today and it was painfully HOT! The Sunday drink of the day was Fresh Lime Margarita's. Although....Richard cooled it on the drinking today and finally caught up on some much lost sleep! He napped from 3 pm til 8 pm! :D

I spoke with a couple at church today about going on the Amsterdam to Alaska next month and they told me all their cruises have been on HAL. They got a kick out of it when I told them about the Yum Yum Man: they never heard the term and when I explained it they laughed, it brought back good memories.

I spoke with a couple at church today about going on the Amsterdam to Alaska next month and they told me all their cruises have been on HAL. They got a kick out of it when I told them about the Yum Yum Man: they never heard the term and when I explained it they laughed, it brought back good memories.

That's great! Tell them if they enjoy their Alaska cruise next month...maybe they should consider the Yum Yum Man cruise next February to Mexican Riviera! They are sure to be entertained with our crazy group!:D

That's great! Tell them if they enjoy their Alaska cruise next month...maybe they should consider the Yum Yum Man cruise next February to Mexican Riviera! They are sure to be entertained with our crazy group!:D

No, my partner and I are going on the Alaska cruise. :) They say they are now too old to travel. :(

No, my partner and I are going on the Alaska cruise. :) They say they are now too old to travel. :(

OOPS! Sorry Peter I misunderstood your post...duh! Keep in mind...I am blonde!:p I thought you were talking with this older couple about a cruise they were going on...I see now you were telling them about your upcoming cruise! Well I am glad they got a kick out of the Yum Yum Man Cruise and it brought back good memories for them! You will have to share your cruise pictures with them! I am sure they would love it! Make sure to take a pic of the Yum Yum Man! :D

Just had to post something to keep Richard's thread alive while he is on his Mediterranean Cruise!

He is still having a great time! He has slept thru breakfast everyday, but then he has been out partying til the wee hours! This cruise has a completely different tone to it than our family cruise! :D

Hard to believe, the cruise is at the halfway point. He absolutely loved Croatia! They will be in Venice tomorrow and staying there for 2 days! I am still jealous! :p

Just had to post something to keep Richard's thread alive while he is on his Mediterranean Cruise!

He is still having a great time! He has slept thru breakfast everyday, but then he has been out partying til the wee hours! This cruise has a completely different tone to it than our family cruise! :D

Hard to believe, the cruise is at the halfway point. He absolutely loved Croatia! They will be in Venice tomorrow and staying there for 2 days! I am still jealous! :p

I am very jealous... Croatia and Venice.... I've got to do a Mediterranean trip some day :rolleyes:

I am very jealous... Croatia and Venice.... I've got to do a Mediterranean trip some day :rolleyes:

Frank, It is a great 11 day itinerary...

(I am dying to go)

Day 1 Rome, Italy

Day 2 Naples, Italy

Day 3 Messina, Sicily

Day 4 Corfu, Greece

Day 5 Dubrovnik, Croatia

Day 6 Venice, Italy

Day 7 Venice, Italy

Day 8 At Sea

Day 9 Valetta, Malta

Day 10 Salema, Italy

Day 11 Back to Rome, Italy

Frank, It is a great 11 day itinerary...

(I am dying to go)

Day 1 Rome, Italy

Day 2 Naples, Italy

Day 3 Messina, Sicily

Day 4 Corfu, Greece

Day 5 Dubrovnik, Croatia

Day 6 Venice, Italy

Day 7 Venice, Italy

Day 8 At Sea

Day 9 Valetta, Malta

Day 10 Salema, Italy

Day 11 Back to Rome, Italy

hmmm.... do i smell a 2009 Yum Yum man cruise reunion tour :)

Richard, we are thinking about you and know you are having a fabulous time. Christine has done such a wonderful job . . . . I hope you found the perfect "thank you" gift for her.

Oh... Oh !! I have the answer....how about a subsidy for a Yum Yum cruise booking as a gift!:)

Oh... Oh !! I have the answer....how about a subsidy for a Yum Yum cruise booking as a gift!:)

I agree Sean, I think Richard needs to check into if he can still book a cruise while on the ship even though it is a RSVP Charter. I am thinking that the Front Desk will have a phone number that he can call and either book the Feb 9th or do a open booking for himself and Christine. That way the deposit would only be the $100 and they would get a little bit of a Ship Board Credit.

Archived