Corner Afts on the Navigator of the Seas

I just returned from the Carnival Liberty and had a 9A(corner aft on deck 6)- I don't think I could go without one again. We are thinking of trying the NOS in April and I was looking for some input/pictures on the NOS Corner Afts......

By the way- what cat. do they fall under?

Thanks

Never been on Carnival so I don't know how they compare. There are corner afts on Navigator and all Voyager class ships. The D1's on deck 10 are best. After that the E1 corners on decks 9 and 8 have smaller balconies than those in the center aft. BUT, those corners have a much better (unobstructed) view both aft and to the side. Center afts on Voyager class ships have structural metal beams criss-crossing the view. I've never stayed in a corner aft on decks 7 or 6, so I can't speak to that issue. Tho' I can say I wouldn't book either of those decks aft because of a long projection of deck space aft on deck 6, so that you can't look straight down to the water with an aft cabin. This area is used by crew as a recreation area.

My group is addicted to corner aft balconies on Deck 10. Here is a link to stateroom #1388 on the Navigator. The mirror room #1688 is also on Deck 10.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/557295574LRYdMs

I love these rooms because the balconies are huge. They also have part shade and part sun. Great if it is really hot or raining. An added bonus is that the room is bigger than what is typical. The only drawback is the pole in the center of the room. If you are taking a romantic cruise for two it may be an added bonus.;) Heard of many pole dances in these rooms.

Archived