women - bathing suits at buffet

beccadoby

That's no lie.

Yep, he's a genuine "Jack off all trades" :eek: :D Mornin Halos, fancy seein you here.

AH-HEM...:cool:

Miller has gone to Kansas.:cool:

That's no lie.

Yep, he's a genuine "Jack off all trades" :eek: :D Mornin Halos, fancy seein you here.

Mornin to you too.:)

Jack off all trades huh????????? Well, it's either that or give him a bucket of ice. :p

Do you have her phone number???

Pamela Anderson says she has hepatitis C :eek:

Actress Pamela Anderson disclosed Wednesday she has hepatitis C and said she contracted the serious liver disease from sharing a tattoo needle with her ex-husband, rock musician Tommy Lee

Honestly, I can't remember if I've been covered up every time I've run into the buffet. I am constantly running in and out to fill up my water bottle, and I'm sure there has been an occasion when I have run inside with shorts/skirt on and no top and sandals. I'm sure I have grabbed food this way in the past as well. (Although I typically am just running it back out to my lounge chair, and don't eat in the buffet area).

Maybe now that I realize that so many people take offense to it I will be more careful to ensure I am fully covered up.

You know...I am not a prude, but a germologist. Wasn't there a post about a tank-topped man (in a buffet line) that looked like he had a little person in a headlock? I think the guy's armpit came dangerously close to the jello mold and there was some fear that the jello would smell like funky armpit.

Now, that was just an armpit. Can you imagine someone's crotch in the vanilla pudding? :eek:

AH-HEM...:cool:

Miller has gone to Kansas.:cool:

yep, saw it first thing. Opps, put an extra F in there by mistake.:rolleyes:

Mornin to you too.:)

Jack off all trades huh????????? Well, it's either that or give him a bucket of ice. :p

I vote for the ice. Hell, today you could give me one too.

and I'm sure there has been an occasion when I have run inside with shorts/skirt on and no top and sandals.

Shorts/skirt and no top. Where am I when these things go on?:cool:

. . . run inside with shorts/skirt on and no top and sandals.

Maybe now that I realize that so many people take offense to it I will be more careful to ensure I am fully covered up.

Have I been on the wrong cruise? My vote is the coverup from the waist down. I thought the F-deck was gone, come to find out they just moved it to the Lido deck. (.) (.)

Have I been on the wrong cruise? My vote is the coverup from the waist down. I thought the F-deck was gone, come to find out they just moved it to the Lido deck. (.) (.)

Maybe I should have been a little more specific... nothing covering my bathing suit top..

I was on the Valor April 1-8 of this year. It was spring break for Miami so everyone on the Lido Deck had bathing suits on when they came to the buffet to eat.

As far as I know, Carnival does require that there be a cover up if you are going in bathing suits (men, a shirt and shoes, women, at least a wrap and shoes)

But that week, no one said anything to anyone about clothing. I don't know if it's because it was spring break, it was a busy week, or they didn't care, but I think a cover up would be nice. You can be outside in your bathing suit, just if you come inside, put on shorts, a shirt, or a wrap.

The only time they actually said something to a guest (that I saw) was when a lady came into the buffet area without shoes on and there had just been an accident where someone slipped and dropped the plate.

Archived